New Girl

SassySpy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hi everyone
Someone I met online suggested I visit here when I complimented him on his uncut penis. So here I am!
I recently kind of got into making some home videos when I got a webcam, and posted a few on another site....... But actually I am dreadfully shy and would likely be totally embarrassed to meet f2f with anyone who had seen my vids!! Or heaven forbid, if I showed my face on them and my uncle saw me!!! OMG
I am not a girl with a hang up about hung men- Ive known incredibly well endowed men who were absolute crap in bed- and men with far less who were spectacular. I am straight, I think- lol not sure because I have found myself sexually attracted to women at times, but only experienced with men.
I like getting to know people from all over, the net has been a great resource and sure beats writing letters as I used to!
I am interested in people, I ride horses, love all animals really- enjoy building pc's but my job doesnt leave much time for that.
Erm this is already long enough to bore the pants off me so dunno what else to say- but hiya and am glad to be here!
I may try to post pictures, am actually undecided cos dont know what to post.
"See" you!:smile:

cantona666

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Welcome to the site SassySpy !! Look forward to see some more pics and videos ;-) Glad to have you with us, and Enjoy the site Honey!!

WELCOME to the site Sassy!, hope you'll have a pleasant stay with us ;)

SassySpy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Thanks for the welcomes- was truly undecided about pics but took a shot that my uncle will never be hanging around a LP forum lmao! So I have spent many an hour here viewing the galleries lol- you lot are magnificent- and being a horsewoman, I know a stallion when I see one:tongue:
I hope to also get involved in some of the discussions, though have already found it difficult to keep up!
Talk to ya soon!:flirt:
sassy

Yorkie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have spent many an hour here viewing the galleries lol- you lot are magnificent- and being a horsewoman, I know a stallion when I see one:tongue:
I hope to also get involved in some of the discussions, though have already found it difficult to keep up!
Talk to ya soon!:flirt:
sassy
Hi Sassy,I'm glad you've joined us.I thought you'd like it here :wink: .
It's just occured to me that by signing up here and getting addicted,your video making will come to a standstill.WHAT HAVE I DONE?!!! :eek: :smile:
Look forwards to your contributions,:beerchug: