New Girl

NikkiSizeQueen

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hi im a new girl here :tongue: im a sizequeen i suppose i make no excusses for that :flirt: here to look at some big penis and also because my current bf is really really big. hope to talk with you big boys soon :smile:

1hunglow2

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi im a new girl here :tongue: im a sizequeen i suppose i make no excusses for that :flirt: here to look at some big penis and also because my current bf is really really big. hope to talk with you big boys soon :smile:

Im new to this all and looking just for fun and help with keeping my highsex drive pleasse any ladies feel how I feel reply back ill be your personal home doctor free just good tymes! rxpharmacy@tmail.comlooking for women dd free for long strokes

1hunglow2

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Im new to this all and looking just for fun and help with keeping my highsex drive pleasse any ladies feel how I feel reply back ill be your personal home doctor free just good tymes! rxpharmacy@tmail.comlooking for women dd free for long strokes

hi nikki,my name is criss,send me an email,i have huge dick,21 cm,kiss u

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"7-8 inches = average"

"13.5+ = marry me"

guess you wont ever be gettin married... your gona have one lonely life!
im gona have to say this "girls" profile is bullshit, untill she posts a pic of herself with lpsg written on a peice of paper, im calling totall bullshit on this one.. sorry, too easy to take 5 pics off any amatuer site and claim its you.. and anyone in their right mind knows theres no such thing as a 13.5 inch dick.. and even if there was, the guuy wouldnt be using much more than half of it.. lol