New girl

VixenFox

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hiya everyone,
I was looking for something totally random (some pics of Bruce Parry from the BBC Tribe series hehe!) and then came across this site. I thought that I would join since my boyfriend is quite large, mostly in girth.

But one thing, what would you say is considered a 'large penis'? Or is that a topic for a different thread?

xx

007baby

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey New girl

I am relatively new here too, and I would say that if your 7 inches long and 5.5 inches around, or higher, you would be considered by most people to be "well endowed."

I think 8 inches long, by 6 inches around, and higher would be considered "huge" by most people.

Anything over 9 inches long and 6 inches around, I would consider "monster cock."

Anyway, thanks for posting and welcome to LPSG.ORG!

(BTW, your welcomed to look at my pics and comment on them:wink:, I have a couple pictures with a "direct TV" remote control that is 8 inches long and 2 inches wide, to use as a reference, and a ruler picture too)

My personal stats: 8.3 inches long, 5.9 inches around (that's to be exact, full arousal).

VixenFox

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have no idea about measurements I'd have to get the tape measure on him!

By the way, I'm not looking to compare anyone with my boyfriend as I'm in a very happy relationship :) I'm just interested in seeing how much variety there is out there! I must be naive, but I really had no idea about the range of differences!

thanks for the welcome everyone!

totos

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
HI! welcome

take a look at my pics and compare. i'm 21cm x 16cm (8,25 x 6,25).
But i agree if it's large for you, it'large enough.

Mule

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Welcome to LPSG! I hope you find everything you're looking for here.

To answer your question, I think that's a subjective concept. If all you've had is five inchers, a six incher will seem big! I guess the closest to a universal concept of a large penis would be anything over the medical average of 5 1/2".

VixenFox

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
unfortunately I only see my boyfriend at weekends so I won't be able to measure up until then! oh well :p

Welcome to LPSG! I hope you find everything you're looking for here.

To answer your question, I think that's a subjective concept. If all you've had is five inchers, a six incher will seem big! I guess the closest to a universal concept of a large penis would be anything over the medical average of 5 1/2".

and thanks for the answers guys, it really does seem to be subjective, everyone has their own opinions! I think my boyfriend is about 7 inches and that's enough for me lol!

Danny_H

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
And welcome to the site Vixen. I'm sure you'll find plenty to amuse and interest you here.

IMVHO 5.5" to 6.5" is the 'normal' range for length but no idea about girth at is seems to vary so much.

Pardon the pun (and science) but beyond the average there is 'bell-shaped' curve that basically means the larger (and smaller) you are the less likely you become in an almost inverse exponential way. Therefore there may be literally millions of men with a 7" (or 5") penis, maybe hundreds of thousands with 8" (or 4") and then perhaps tens of, or thousands of men with 9" or more (or 3" or less).

As for 'large' well I think that really depends on individual experience, personal tastes and point of view. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder although I think 8" or more is probably considered pretty big. Far more important I believe is technique and, dare I say, a caring/loving relationship (controversial?!). Depends what you're looking for I suppose.

In my case one ex-GF once refered to my penis as the 'ALP' i.e. abnormally large penis. And I'm usually measured about 8.5" but also have pretty wide girth (a few pics in profile).

regards,
Danny.