new girlfriend

bimmer210

Sexy Member
Media
this is my first attempt at an erotic story.... so please bear with me. i'd thought for a while about what to write, so here's what i've decided on.

this is the story of hal, who's lead a pretty interesting life. hal used to be a big shot, an important executive who called all the shots on wall street. he always wore expensive custom tailored suits and carried a black leather briefcase. he was one of the youngest executives and everyone said that he was a star to watch.
a star to watch indeed. hal was a champion runner on his track team in high school and showed huge potential in the 100m hurdles his freshman, sophomore and junior year. but by senior year, hal started having problems, big problems. after his 18th birthday, it started to grow. a lot. it got to the point where he couldnt fit it into his tighty whities without it dangling out. he had to be very careful about running it down the leg of his compression shorts every time he went to track practice, but it didn't stop there. his balls started to catch up too, swelling to the size of a large peach. by this point, not only was it hard to compete in the track competitions without it making a scene (his tight track shorts would bulge obscenely with his cockhead hanging out the bottom), but he also couldn't do the hurdles without it hitting the hurdle. obviously, high school was the end of track for hal.
he did always keep in shape though, which is why he was the 'star to watch' on wall street. he was tall and muscular, with a broad back and narrow waist, one reason he always got his suits tailored. the other reason, was that his pants had to have more space cut in the front.

today was going to be a special day for hal, he knew it from the start. his coffee was a little tastier, the sun a little brighter, the air more temperate. and sure enough, when he got to the office he had a visitor.

she was sitting with her back to him, but her long black hair fell loosely over her narrow feminine shoulders and the back of the chair. he guessed right away that she was asian, and rightly so. she turned around and said

"good morning mr. smith"

while blinking her large eyes. hal studied her small nose and soft mouth as he answered

"do i know you?"

"not yet, but i represent genetech corp. we understand that you have been looking to aquire us and i was sent to arrange for a discussion with you".

oh no, seems like business as usual, hal thought to himself as he studied his visitor's well cut business skirt-suit. she looked adorable with her impossibly thin waist and beautiful smile. not to mention the large, round breasts that were stuffed into the tight suit-jacket top whose designer was obviously not anticipating such endowment on such a thin girl.

"then i assume you already know my asking price: twenty million dollars".

"well that is exactly why i am here," she said with a smile, then playfully bit her lip while glancing down, "to see if we can convince you otherwise"

she stood up and looked down at the desk with her hands at her side. her silky black hair cascaded over her shoulders and back as her large breasts jutted out of her suit. she looked up at him and removed her slim black glasses while shaking her hair back. he had thought she was short, and he was right, she stood about five foot three. she took a couple of steps towards the large oak desk and leaned forward, her cleavage being prominently displayed through her jacket.

"is there anything i can do?"

she kicked the door back with her three inch heeled black boot.

"uh....... welll...." hal gulped.

he could feel his cock stirring in his pants. this was bad news, he knew, really bad news. it wasnt his fault that he had such a large cock or insatiable sex drive, it was just biology. his massive balls produced cum at such a prodigious rate that he had to be sure to jack off at least twice a day or they would start to swell and his load would be too ridiculously huge and messy to clean up. once, he hadn't been able to jack off for a whole week and his balls swelled in size almost to that of two apples and hung down halfway to his knees. when he finally beat off and relieved himself, he was cumming for a full minute.

"i guess there might be.... SOMETHING.... we can work out," he gulped as she leaned in closer too him. her eyes were large and she blinked quickly, while staring into his eyes. she grabbed his head with her little hands and pulled him close, kissing him full on the lips. hal could feel his cock starting to get hard and pushing towards his knee. she kissed him more pationately and pushed into his mouth with her little tounge. this girl was so fuckable with her cute asian features and large breasts that hal just broke down and pulled her over his desk. people didn't usually visit his office until after lunch (because of the partifular type of foreign operations trading that he did), so he didn't worry about being intruded upon

Last edited:

Awesome, brilliant, it turned my horn purple (that's a good thing)

bimmer210

Sexy Member
Media
Hal felt a warm sensation on his face and could barely make out a reddish glow through his eyelids; the sun was just making its way above the horizon. He groaned and rolled over in bed, he had been having an incredible dream that he hated to wake up from. He felt a wince of pain from his groin as he rolled over, he had accidentally squished one of his balls in the process. Hal's package was so long and dangly that he had to be careful with it. When he slept, he usually wore a pair of close fitting cotton boxers, but even those didn't help too much. His dick was a full 11 inches long when it was completely soft, and nearly 2 inches wide. His balls were equally impressive, dangling down almost as far as his cockhead and being full and round. They were like two baseballs dangling in a tube sock, not exactly the easiest thing to lug around every day.

Hal hadn't always been that big. In fact, he hadn't always been waking up where he was today. Hal had gotten his start in life as a bigtime businessman on wall street, making the biggest deals and calling all the shots. By the time he was 28, people called him untouchable, unstoppable, noone doubted that he would be running the whole show before he was 35. But just before his 29th birthday, Hal made a big mistake. He had always been popular with the ladies, even though his cock wasn't always as big as it is now. Back then he was packing a good nine inches of hard meat, so it is true he had grown a good deal since then (more on that later). But Hal's biggest weakness, as everyone knew, was women. Especially big titted asian girls. But come on, who doesn't love big titted asian girls?

Anyhow, Hal was working on an important deal for Genetech when they sent in a "representative" to convince him to sweeten it up. Hal knew nothing about asian culture at the time, hell he didn't even know which country Genetech was from. But he assumed they were all subservient and male oriented, and not too smart. He was a bit racist, and obviously very cocky. Anyhow, Genetech sent one of their corporate hookers to Hal's office to frame him with a sex scandal. She came over in the morning and started fucking him within minutes of meeting him. Just as soon as Hal's pants came down, she put a scared look on her face (which was honestly probably quite authentic) and a bunch of asian men burst in the doors and started taking pictures. Hal was framed; it was the biggest sex scandal of the year. Noone wanted to work with Hal after that, he was blackballed at every major company. Although he got a generous severance package, he was forced to pick up his things and leave his whole life behind.

bimmer210

Sexy Member
Media
He spent weeks in a drunken haze, wandering the backstreets of new york, not knowing what to do. He was staying with his brother for a while, but after a few too many nights of him waking up to Hal lying on his couch covered in his own urine, he got the boot from there too. Finally, that was the last straw. Hal said fuck it, I'm done with this damn town and picked up all his stuff and moved to Jamaica. He had plenty of money (and a good exchange rate), he didn't need to work another day in his life if he didn't want to. The plan was simple: get a small bungalow on the beach and smoke weed every day til he felt better.

Turns out, as soon as he got to Jamaica he felt great! One hit of that sticky ganja and he knew he had come home. In no time Hal set up a few local businesses, first selling tee shirts to tourists and eventually expanding into the luxury hotel industry. By the time Hal was 35 he had made it alright: he was the founder and owner of a very successful all-inclusive resort. It catered to co-eds over spring break and brought in families over the summer, all of which gave Hal some very interesting opportunities.

bimmer210

Sexy Member
Media
"He felt a wince of pain from his groin as he rolled over, he had accidentally squished one of his balls in the process."..

Hal moaned a little bit from the pain and reached down with both hands to adjust himself. He liked to sleep on his front, but he had to drape his cock and balls out to one side to do so. Luckily it was long enough that most of his package could stick out to one side when he lay like that.

He bumped in to someone and noticed he wasn't alone in the bed. There was a cute little college girl laying next to him, with wavy brown hair. She was pretty thin, probably only 110lbs and about 5'5" with supple B cup breasts. She was completely naked, and Hal cupped her round butt with a hand while he kissed the back of her neck.

"morning stud" she whispered to him as she rolled to face him. "last night was amazing.."

"Mmm glad you liked it" he whispered back. Shit, he thought to himself, why do I keep fucking 19 year olds?

"and honestly... I can't believe you."

"What?"

"I mean seriously... I knew you had a big cock, at least thats what my friends told me, but this thing is ridiculous" she said as she reached down and grabbed his floppy member with her small hand. It snaked around and bent a bit as she pulled it up. Even totally soft, it came up halfway between Hal's nipples and bellybutton. He was starting to get hard, of course..

"mm glad you like it"

"i mean, i thought I had gotten with some big guys back at school. I love big cocks and was hooking up with this one guy who was about eight inches and thicker than my wrist.. But i mean.. you're not even hard and youre as big as my arm!" She smiled seductively at him and pulled the sheet over their heads. "See?" she exclaimed, putting her forearm next to Hal's turgid member. It was, in fact, a little bit longer than her forearm.

"Well...." Hal gulped. It was getting bright in the room, and he could hear waves crashing not too far away. It must be almost 9, he thought. He had to be at work soon, he had an important meeting coming up at 10.

"I wanna see it get big again... as big as it was last night" she said softly as she stared sexily into his eyes. Hal could feel both of her soft, small hands grab his cock and start jerking it. It was still very floppy and stretchy, and she was pulling it out to see how long it could get.

Hal kissed her back, he was such a sucker for cute young girls. His cock really started to expand, and was clearly larger than it was just minutes ago.

"shit I can't even fit my hands around it without squeezing" she said "i bet my watch won't even fit on here"

"probably not" Hal laughed. She took her wrist above the covers to undo her watch, and as she did Hal caught a glimpse of the time: 9:55.

"Shit!" he yelled. "I've got a meeting in five minutes!"

"what? what? But baby, you were just getting there! You're not even close to how big you were last night!"

"I'm really sorry Rachel, but I absolutely can't miss this meeting." He jumped out of bed, literally dragging his massive package behind him. His dick was probably 13 or 14 inches long and still pointing almost straight down, though it was just starting to get a bit of a curve to it. It bobbled around and slapped against his thighs as he fished around the bungalow, looking for his stuff. The sun was almost in full force now, lighting the room lazily through the palm leaves that made up the ceiling and window shades.

Rachel was sitting up in bed, eyes wide open and mouth agape.
"I can't BELIEVE that's what I fucked last night"

Hal cracked a quick smile as he pulled up his baggy islander pants and headed for the door. "Apparently this isn't even as big as it gets"

bimmer210

Sexy Member
Media
Hal paused in front of the door of the meeting room breathing heavily. It was 10:02. He could was still a good runner from his high school days, but the extra weight he was carrying now between his legs definitely was slowing him down in that area.

he collected his breath and stepped in the room. he had been in negotiations with this private equity firm for almost a year about securing an investment to expand his resort business. they were the first that would even consider taking a risk on him after the scandal that ousted him from new york and he did not want to screw this one up. the whole year of work had come down to this meeting. The owner of the whole firm had flown down to his resort to meet him personally and spend some one on one time before finalizing the deal.

"You're late," she said.

"Who would dare greet me like that before they've even introduced themselves?" Hal thought to himself. "who does she think she is? also, what's this girl doing here? where's the guy who owns the firm?"

Her dark hair draped over her shoulders and the rising sun outlined her petite frame. she gazed out on the beach perched atop the leather bound meeting room desk chair.

"we've met before hal" she said.

"oh no" he thought to himself "this is a test to see if I'll make the same mistake all over again. Good thing last night was so fun, hopefully I'l be ready this time".

"We have?" hal asked her.

"Yes," she replied. "The last time we talked, it ended with me crying and you driving away."

Hal's mind raced. Who could it be? Sure he had done some bad things and hooked up with a lot of girls over the years. but crying and driving off? he hadn't done something like that since his college days.

unless...

"We'll see how it ends this time," she said as she rose slowly and turned around. The sun highlighted her profile and Hal drank it in. Her slender calves led to her tight black business skirt. the fabric hugged her toned muscular thighs and round butt. for such a small girl, she had a booty. her tight tummy was covered by the white collared shirt tucked into the skirt. from the angle he couldn't see the curve of her chest, but her tailored jacket could have been obscuring something substantial.

she flipped her silky black persian hair back over her shoulder and stared him down with her piercing blue eyes.

"Octavia..." Hal gasped.

bimmer210

Sexy Member
Media
Octavia took a few steps towards Hal, each high heel sounding off the floor with the commanding clack of a judge's gavel.

Hal gulped.

He hadn't seen her in years. They had had an off-again on-again relationship in college. When it began, it was all about the sex. The crazy raunchy energetic sex that only a couple of horny twenty-somethings can muster after all-night dancing fueled by four loko and bud light. Neither of them began their fling particularly experienced and that made it all the better.

Hal started to daydream. He remembered his favorite night they had together.

It started in the usual way. A smiley face text in class. A time and a place. He picked her up, brought her back to his fraternity house. As soon as the door clicked closed, he grabbed her head in both hands and they french kissed with passion. Tongue, lips, lust. Her petite little body rubbing up against his muscled frame.

He sat on the bed and she kept kissing him, standing between his open legs to reach his mouth. He started to get handsy with her and felt her shoulders, her thin arms, her stomach and her sweet round ass. He pulled her in close and she could feel his engorging cock through his pants. She started to get a little wet at the thought.

In moments his shirt was off and her pants were on the floor. His hands cupped her soft round butt cheeks gently, then with ease lifted her off the floor and flipped her onto the bed. He pulled her pussy in to his face and tore off her panties, he was so horny. She had the pussy of a goddess. Perfectly waxed, soft, a prominent clit that she loved to have played with. Hal licked that clit like his life depended on it. Alphabets, ABC, licking in circles and up and down. He plunged his tongue into her as deep as it would go. Damn, this sexy little girl even tasted good. She was moaning and squirming with pleasure.

While still eating her out, Hal slipped off his pants and rubbed his throbbing erection. He tugged on it a bit to make it as big and long as he could. It felt like a riot baton in his hand, so long and hard he needed both of his hands to cover barely even half of it.

She grabbed his shaggy hair and pulled his head up, stared him in the eyes and demanded she get fucked right now. He grabbed those perfect ass cheeks again and lifted her off the bed and carried her to his couch. He gruffly tossed her onto her back and she giggled a little while spreading her legs wide open for him.

He grabbed her head with one hand and started kissing her again passionately, while his other hand guided the head of his engorged cock to her quivering pussy lips. He toyed with her and slapped the top of her mount playfully, then rubbed the head of his cock up and down her pussy. She screamed to get fucked, and only then did Hal stick his cock in her.

It was always such a tight fit to start. He could barely get the tip of it in there it was so tight. He asked her if she was okay and she said "just fuck me you stud". His hips pitched back and forth as he fucked her with more and more of his shaft. He could feel her pussy open up and stretch to accommodate his significant girth.

They fucked harder and harder. Deeper and faster. More and more and more. She was so wet she was practically gushing. She started to cum and her orgasm shook her body, her legs trembling with pleasure. As she came, Hal just kept thrusting and she came harder and harder. For over five minutes straight she was coming before Hal started coming too. He pulled it out of her and his huge load splashed over her tummy and her tits. I want you to fuck me all night she whispered in his ear with a devilish grin...

Hal blinked and looked around the boardroom. He wasn't dreaming any more.

"Fuck me again and you'll wish you didn't," Octavia said. "You heard me. Don't you dare fuck me again Hal. I'm not here to rehash old shit. I'm here because apparently you've humped the legs of everyone in my firm."

"I... I didn't know it was your firm when I started pitching you guys," Hal said.

"It doesn't matter. I was just as surprised to find that you were THAT Hal behind the resort deal everyone was so excited about," Octavia said.

"Well, you know me," Hal chucked awkwardly and feigned a smile.

"Let me cut to the chase: all the diligence has been done and everything looks storybook perfect. There's just one thing that I have to personally make sure of before we sign this deal," she said.

"What's that?"

"I need to make sure you can keep it in your pants long enough to actually run the business you've pitched to my firm."

Hal gulped again.