New girlfriend's mom walks in while having sex.

9plus

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Last night after a nice night on the town my new girlfriend asked me to pound her pussy. So being the gentlemen that i am, i proceeded to do just that. As we were doing it "Doggy Style", my girlfriend began to moan very loud. I asked her to keep it down because we were at her mom's house and i did not want to wake anyone up. My girlfriend said, "Shut Up! and Fuck Me!". So i began to pound her even harder. All of a sudden her mom opened the bedroom door and said, "OMG!:eek: ". My girlfriend quickly grabbed her blanket to cover herself, but stood right there with a full erection. Her mom just stared at my cock for a couple of seconds and made an excuse that she thought my girlfriend was crying. My girlfriend told here mom that she needed to leave her bedroom right now. I know that look that she gave me after staring at my erect cock was one of curiosity, but i left it at that. Today after having breakfast together my girlfriends mom mentioned to me in privacy that i'd better not hurt her daughter. I think i know what she meant, but "Oh Well!".:wink: Ground and Pound , Baby!

KinG916

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Last night after a nice night on the town my new girlfriend asked me to pound her pussy. So being the gentlemen that i am, i proceeded to do just that. As we were doing it "Doggy Style", my girlfriend began to moan very loud. I asked her to keep it down because we were at her mom's house and i did not want to wake anyone up. My girlfriend said, "Shut Up! and Fuck Me!". So i began to pound her even harder. All of a sudden her mom opened the bedroom door and said, "OMG!:eek: ". My girlfriend quickly grabbed her blanket to cover herself, but stood right there with a full erection. Her mom just stared at my cock for a couple of seconds and made an excuse that she thought my girlfriend was crying. My girlfriend told here mom that she needed to leave her bedroom right now. I know that look that she gave me after staring at my erect cock was one of curiosity, but i left it at that. Today after having breakfast together my girlfriends mom mentioned to me in privacy that i'd better not hurt her daughter. I think i know what she meant, but "Oh Well!".:wink: Ground and Pound , Baby!

cute story. isnt the part missing where the mom joins in? and what about when the cure for aids is found?

Nitrofiend

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This is not nearly as far-fetched as it sounds. Almost the EXACT same thing happened to me.

My girlfriend's door doesn't have a knob, just a large peephole. My girlfriend decided to lick and suck a semi of mine (cause she's like that) and it turned out her mother was watching the whole time! Her mother called her outside and I thought I was toast, but she came back in and said: "My mother saw. She just said: "I bought you condoms, use them even for oral. And for a teenager, NOT BAD AT ALL!". She's also told her daughter at least a few times that she's "A very lucky girl." Her mother's even given her tips on giving head, as well as certain positions.

I swear on my life that the above is 100% true. It really happened.

B_Jeremy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
This is not nearly as far-fetched as it sounds. Almost the EXACT same thing happened to me.

My girlfriend's door doesn't have a knob, just a large peephole. My girlfriend decided to lick and suck a semi of mine (cause she's like that) and it turned out her mother was watching the whole time! Her mother called her outside and I thought I was toast, but she came back in and said: "My mother saw. She just said: "I bought you condoms, use them even for oral. And for a teenager, NOT BAD AT ALL!". She's also told her daughter at least a few times that she's "A very lucky girl." Her mother's even given her tips on giving head, as well as certain positions.

I swear on my life that the above is 100% true. It really happened.

Should ask her to join.:smile:

Nitrofiend

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Her mother's a 50-60 year old Ukrainian woman with fractured English. Though I guess she looks decent for her age :rolleyes:.

jsweet

1st Like
Media
i swear thats sounds just like what i went through. got back to my girlfriends house from a night of drinking. went straight to her room and started going at it right away. we ended up with me bending her over her bed and her moaning a lil loader then i thought she should have been. (but of cource i didnt tell her to quit down ;)
she told me to fuck her harder so i grabbed her hips and went to town. the first time i went in hard she squiled pretty load and a few minutes later guess who walks in. dear mommy!!! my girl jumped into her bed leaving me in the middle of the room with her mom stairing right at my cock. after realizing that we saw her stairing she closed the door. then to my suprise my girlfriend got right back up, backed her ass up and told me to finish fucking her.
true stort guys!!!

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

I think the Mom needs a ground and pound. Put that niner up all the way up in her stomach. Remember that when your girlfriend doesn't want to give you any. The mom will be a sure thing. :smile:

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That's something that every dad also has to go thru, they have daughters and there's a time when you have to let them be the women they grow up to be and not envision them as daddy's little girl.

It's gotta be tougher when your daughter is a hottie, knowing that everytime she goes out, she's either the chased and hunted or she's the one doing the chasing and hunting. All you can do is hope that she's exercising her best judgement and so on, but still it's gotta be hard on either parent.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
See i would tapped mom's too...........

jsweet

1st Like
Media
damn transformer!!!! i didnt think about that.
what if her dad walked in. has that happened to any of you guys? iv been walked in on my her mom, her brother, my brother and friends but never a dad.

PacknThick

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Right on Dude! Luckily it was her mom and not her Dad. I was drilling a chick at her families bbq party last summer. We secluded ourselves in one of those backyard mini plastic barns used for storage. Sure enough her dad needed more charcoal for the bbq and yeah, I think he realized she was no longer Daddys little girl. However I wasnt nervous cause her Dad wasnt the usual tough, more nerd-like. All he said was he had to get back so the food dont burn. We finished off and joined everyone for 2nds of Burgers and dogs

SR_Pepe_LePube

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Thanks.

But this belongs in ficticious.

Sorry, but these situations do happen. When I was younger I used to stay over at my girlfriends house, her parents used to make up the spare room for me. On several occasions I used to slip into my girlfriends bedroom and we used to make love. One night we too got carried away and made a little too much noise and her mother came into to the bedroom to find out what was going on. I knew she knew her daughter wasn’t a virgin but she was surprised to see me butt naked and my dick deep inside her daughter. Naturally I made a tactical retreat. Next morning breakfast was a tad frosty to say the least but her mother did speak to me later and told me in no uncertain terms that it wasn’t the behaviour of an invited guest but told me two things I remember to this day. One – don’t get her pregnant and two – don’t hurt her. I did get her pregnant but not until we got married and we have been together ever since so I guess I never hurt her either!

Yknarfy

Expert Member
Media
A similar story told my a friend of mine:

He was shafting the girl and just about to cum as the mother came in and the girl pulled away from him leaving him kneeling on the floor facing the mother and shooting his load on to the carpet!
Things were distincly frosty for a while but they did marry soon after.

F

G Peter

1st Like
Media
Reminds me of a GF i had in my 20s. Her mom was totally hot and a big flirt. She would make comments to me, brush up against me, show a lot of cleavage, hike her dress up, lick her lips--I am pretty sure she would have let me fuck her. Instead, she made me mad horny, and I did my GF later.

cmore925

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was with a gf in her room when her mother walked in on us. We were in missionary with her knees on her shoulders. I was going in deep with long strokes when mom walked in. I stopped and got off of her and her mom just stared at my cock. After a moment she composed herself and me to get dressed and leave. I was 17 and my gf was 17. The relationship did not last because would not let us be alone anymore. That is one of my favorite positions we were in.

Zoeappeal

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Way to use a dragonforce song reference...and I don't know that many moms who are like just be careful. My mom would kick my ass...and the guys as well. But of course I live in the Bible belt of America.

M

Mr Ed in Mass

Right on Dude! Luckily it was her mom and not her Dad. I was drilling a chick at her families bbq party last summer. We secluded ourselves in one of those backyard mini plastic barns used for storage. Sure enough her dad needed more charcoal for the bbq and yeah, I think he realized she was no longer Daddys little girl. However I wasnt nervous cause her Dad wasnt the usual tough, more nerd-like. All he said was he had to get back so the food dont burn. We finished off and joined everyone for 2nds of Burgers and dogs

I'm a Dad,the exact same thing happened to me,what's his name is buried in the backyard, right next to good ole' Fido!