New girlfriend's mom walks in while having sex.

jack99821

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I'm a Dad,the exact same thing happened to me,what's his name is buried in the backyard, right next to good ole' Fido!

Hehe, that reminds me of a GF I had in high school's dad. He didn't walk in or anything, but he had just figured out we were fucking around based on fatherly intuition or something like that. He basically said the point of no return had been crossed so there was no sense telling us to stop, but if I ever so much as touched her without a "rubber on my cock" there was "a nice plot of land picked out for me over there next to Rover's". :biggrin1:

I acted pissed off (true to teenager form) but I was actually scared shitless. He just acted like it hadn't happened. I split up with her soon after. :rolleyes:

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Last night after a nice night on the town my new girlfriend asked me to pound her pussy. So being the gentlemen that i am, i proceeded to do just that. As we were doing it "Doggy Style", my girlfriend began to moan very loud. I asked her to keep it down because we were at her mom's house and i did not want to wake anyone up. My girlfriend said, "Shut Up! and Fuck Me!". So i began to pound her even harder. All of a sudden her mom opened the bedroom door and said, "OMG!:eek: ". My girlfriend quickly grabbed her blanket to cover herself, but stood right there with a full erection. Her mom just stared at my cock for a couple of seconds and made an excuse that she thought my girlfriend was crying. My girlfriend told here mom that she needed to leave her bedroom right now. I know that look that she gave me after staring at my erect cock was one of curiosity, but i left it at that. Today after having breakfast together my girlfriends mom mentioned to me in privacy that i'd better not hurt her daughter. I think i know what she meant, but "Oh Well!".:wink: Ground and Pound , Baby!
So, you thought putting this here instead of Penthouse Letters'd get you more credibility?