New Government Bureau

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Rant #1: I hate the way our society is ruled by polictal correctness.

Rant #2: I hate the way our society used to be (and in many ways still is) -- racial, sexual and religious discrimination.

My solution: the Federal Bureau Of Nice-ness.

The job of the F-B-Nice is to beat manners (and proper dental hygiene) into every moron, bigot, and sissy in this country. Armed with pink and blue blugeons -- and uniformed in black, white, red, yellow and green (for the ET's who may or may not be among us) -- the F-B-Nice would patrol schoolyards, Home Depot parking lots, and church gatherings to catch and severely thrash people who engage in...

name calling
nose-picking
swearing
whining
slouchy posture and
man-to-birds&bees sex

Furthermore, the F-B-Nice has the task of issuing driver's licenses to anyone sitting behind a wheel.

And if I may be so bold, may I presume to suggest a MOTTO for this proud new addition to our goverment?

FUCK 'EM IF THEY CAN'T TAKE A JOKE

:eek:

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
the F-B-Nice would patrol schoolyards, Home Depot parking lots, and church gatherings to catch and severely thrash people who engage in...

name calling
nose-picking
swearing
whining
slouchy posture and
man-to-birds&bees sex

Goddammit you motherfucking idiot of a piece of birdshit fucknut I'm sick and tired of just about everything and I can't take it anymore and my back hurts from leaning over so far and fuck you very much.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Goddammit you motherfucking idiot of a piece of birdshit fucknut I'm sick and tired of just about everything and I can't take it anymore and my back hurts from leaning over so far and fuck you very much.

Welcome Back Snoozan :smile:

SomeGuyOverThere

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I propse a different solution.

I know it's a terrible position, with many hardships, but I hereby volunteer to become the Benevolant Dictator of the World.

My first actions would be to commission a new series of Absolutly Fabulous and declare World Niceness Day. AKA WND.

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Welcome Back Snoozan :smile:

i'm sort of back. like a demi-back.

i couldn't resist the opportunity to swear, name-call, whine, and slouch. I also had half my fist up my nose while posting that.

I didn't know what man-to-birds&bees sex meant, so I couldn't do that as well, sadly.

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
LOL -- I love it !!! Let's have some scratching and hairpulling too!

- - - -

Let me explain about "birds and the bees" -- back in the day, our parents (or grandparents) weren't given "sex education." Instead, they were told about the "birds and the bees."

And in my twisted little mind, I think it is the height of hypocracy to frown on "alternate" sexual lifestyles when generations were taught a rare (and highly peculiar) form of bestiality.:biggrin1: