New Govt. ID

ashlar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by jonb@Jun 22 2005, 02:52 PM
No, an aspirate is blowing after you say the consonant. Oh, I mean . . .
[post=323147]Quoted post[/post]​

Ok .. I have to go touch myself AGAIN after reading this.

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Originally posted by ashlar+Jun 22 2005, 04:49 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ashlar &#064; Jun 22 2005, 04:49 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-jonb@Jun 22 2005, 02:52 PM
No, an aspirate is blowing after you say the consonant. Oh, I mean . . .
[post=323147]Quoted post[/post]​

Ok .. I have to go touch myself AGAIN after reading this.
[post=323184]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]
Or we could have a touching party.

thedude1989

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Everyone of you should see this:

http://tracker.zaerc.com/torrents-details.php?id=2773

its called the Hijacking Catastrophe, a documentary about 9/11.

I know what you&#39;re thinking, this must be some sensationalist piece of crap like farenheit 911, but you&#39;re wrong

this is nothing more than experts, some even formerly involved with the bush administration stating nothing more than the facts.

these facts happen to be extremely damning to the bush administration.

truly an incredible film.

PS that&#39;s also a really really great bittorrent tracker, and i highly suggest using it :D

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Actually, the people who think Fahrenheit 9/11 was sensationalist don&#39;t even believe the Congressional 9/11 Report when it says Saddam Hussein had no connection to Al Qaida.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by jonb@Jun 23 2005, 11:51 PM
Actually, the people who think Fahrenheit 9/11 was sensationalist don&#39;t even believe the Congressional 9/11 Report when it says Saddam Hussein had no connection to Al Qaida.
[post=323559]Quoted post[/post]​

Well, duh jonb, that&#39;s because he&#39;s BROWN, anyone can see that. Aren&#39;t all brown people terrorists? Especially the ones we don&#39;t like already?

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by madame_zora@Jun 25 2005, 02:09 AM
Aren&#39;t all brown people terrorists? Especially the ones we don&#39;t like already?
[post=323926]Quoted post[/post]​

Unless you are big business (current administration) and welcome them into the country to work as slaves. In that case we certainly don&#39;t want national security to interfere with profit, now do we?

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Originally posted by KinkGuy+Jun 25 2005, 10:59 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(KinkGuy &#064; Jun 25 2005, 10:59 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-madame_zora@Jun 25 2005, 02:09 AM
Aren&#39;t all brown people terrorists? Especially the ones we don&#39;t like already?

Unless you are big business (current administration) and welcome them into the country to work as slaves. In that case we certainly don&#39;t want national security to interfere with profit, now do we?
[post=323974]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]
Profit is the name of the game. Not only profits, but short term profits, Long term consequences are irrevelent.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by madame_zora+Jun 25 2005, 04:09 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(madame_zora &#064; Jun 25 2005, 04:09 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-jonb@Jun 23 2005, 11:51 PM

Well, duh jonb, that&#39;s because he&#39;s BROWN, anyone can see that. Aren&#39;t all brown people terrorists? Especially the ones we don&#39;t like already?
[/b][/quote]
Uh, Jana, no... not all brown people are terrorists, only the ones who cannot contribute billions of dollars.

And Jana and jonb please keep in mind; many agencies have to make annual or semi-annual reports to Congress. Unfortunately, our current administration (illegally) insists on editorial rights before those reports are submitted to the Congress. The EPA is a prime example, their unfavorable reports are censored before submission. It is documented, and has happened over and over. I know these things, because my lover is an investigator for an IG office here.

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Originally posted by DC_DEEP+Jun 26 2005, 04:13 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DC_DEEP &#064; Jun 26 2005, 04:13 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by madame_zora@Jun 25 2005, 04:09 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-jonb
@Jun 23 2005, 11:51 PM

Uh, Jana, no... not all brown people are terrorists, only the ones who cannot contribute billions of dollars.

And Jana and jonb please keep in mind; many agencies have to make annual or semi-annual reports to Congress. Unfortunately, our current administration (illegally) insists on editorial rights before those reports are submitted to the Congress. The EPA is a prime example, their unfavorable reports are censored before submission. It is documented, and has happened over and over. I know these things, because my lover is an investigator for an IG office here.
[post=324219]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]
This sounds more scary all the time&#33;

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Editorial rights are nothing new. American media do it all the time. If the Times of London writes an article about Darfur or East Timor or any other human rights abuses by someone who happens to be in good with the U.S., the New York Times will whitewash it, and you don&#39;t even want to see the Washington Times article.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah, I&#39;ve been reading the versions of the news from India and China along with the London Times, they are significantly different from what passes for "news" here. Still, on a level as high as the presidency this is crippling to anyone who actually cares about the truth. Many want to know what&#39;s really going on and try to stay abreast of the news, but when all we&#39;re being fed are lies and bullshit it&#39;s no wonder so many of us end up believing it. The adult entertainment industry does not have enough of a wide range appeal to garner much support and we have ceased understanding that protecting the rights of the few protects us all. I fear the worst here, sadly enough. We can remove the gallery, but I hate the concept of bowing down before the gods of stupidity.

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Originally posted by madame_zora@Jun 27 2005, 05:54 PM
Yeah, I&#39;ve been reading the versions of the news from India and China along with the London Times, they are significantly different from what passes for "news" here. Still, on a level as high as the presidency this is crippling to anyone who actually cares about the truth. Many want to know what&#39;s really going on and try to stay abreast of the news, but when all we&#39;re being fed are lies and bullshit it&#39;s no wonder so many of us end up believing it. The adult entertainment industry does not have enough of a wide range appeal to garner much support and we have ceased understanding that protecting the rights of the few protects us all. I fear the worst here, sadly enough. We can remove the gallery, but I hate the concept of bowing down before the gods of stupidity.
[post=324489]Quoted post[/post]​
Exactly what should make a picture of a penis illegal? Sure we can disagree about what is appropriate, vulgar etc. But illegal?

And that is what is happening here: Making the showing of a penis illegal. I am all for standards that are reliable that different groups voluntarily do to let the people know in advance whether they want to see something. I like those movie clips that I read on the internet that help me decide which movie out of some 12 I want to see. But that is voluntary. I have no problem with a parent group rating everything and those who subscribe to that group can use it as a guide. These are wonderful tools to help us sift through the tremendous amount of media that is available to make our choices.

But that is not what we are talking about here. We are talking about making the picture of a penis illegal without documentation such as birth cirtificate, driver&#39;s licencse, credit card and all, to prove the age of the person. We still can&#39;t prove the age of the penis, only the age of the person providing the picture of the penis. We obviously can&#39;t even prove that the penis belongs to the guy with documentation of age. Well we just can&#39;t prove a lot of things.

If someone lies and puts his picture of his penis on the web site and the penis is only 16 years old, exactly how is that gonig to promote child molestation?

Let&#39;s remember we are trying to protect children. Actually children are considered age 12 and under or children who have not entered puberty. I think that we would all suspect a picture of a 12 year old boy on any site as being under 18, especially if he has not started puberty.

There seems to be no problem with many people with guys dating girls and having sex with them when the guy is in his twenties and the girl is only 14. So really what is the legal difference between a man in his twenties and a 14 year old guy?

I personally have a problem with a 14 year old girl dating a guy in his twenties, but do the cops ever get involved? Rarely. Once in a while the parents will call child services, but the guy usually isn&#39;t arrested. Let the guy though date the girl&#39;s fraternal twin, a boy, and see what happens.

I am not advocating adult and child sex at all. I am just pointing our our societies contridictions. If it were my 14 year old daughter, yeah, I would be doing something about it. The same as if it were her fraternal twin brother.

The real truth: This government wants to get involved in the personal lives of adults. And the government needs to stay out of adults personal lives unless it involves children illegally or involves forced behavior from other adults.

Eventually the government wants to completely control the internet and I am sure it will come at a monetary cost as well as a compelte censoring cost.

This is a sad day.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
That&#39;s strange. I do have a problem with a twentysomething dating a fourteen-year-old, regardless of gender.

jay_too

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by DC_DEEP@Jun 26 2005, 09:13 PM
[post=324219]Quoted post[/post]​
Editorial rights by technical idiots? No wonder this administration has a credibility problem.

jay

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Originally posted by jonb@Jun 27 2005, 07:50 PM
That&#39;s strange. I do have a problem with a twentysomething dating a fourteen-year-old, regardless of gender.
[post=324524]Quoted post[/post]​
So do I. But here in Redneckville, it is common to see 14 year olds and sometimes 13 year old girls with guys that are past 20 and sometimes several years past twenty. No social services in this area will touch that unless the parents themselves or the girls themselves complain.

But, if there is even a hint that a guy over twenty was with a guy 14, social services is everywhere checking it out. Interviewing everyone they can.

My point is it doesn&#39;t matter which gender it is. Fourteen year olds don&#39;t need to be sexually with adults over 20 period. Legally in Arknasas it would be 18 and over as adults. Though in my mind a 15 year old and an 18 year old doesn&#39;t stir me up as wrong. However, legally it is. The age of consent in Arkansas is 16, not 15.

Dr Rock

Experimental Member
Media
who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
Sexuality
Unsure
Originally posted by madame_zora@Jun 27 2005, 10:54 PM
We can remove the gallery, but I hate the concept of bowing down before the gods of stupidity.
as I keep saying, the fuckers in DC and westminster are the only real terrorists any of us have got to worry about. if we let them threaten and intimidate us with their bullshit just because "it&#39;s the law", we don&#39;t deserve anything better.

NEWSFLASH: there is no difference whatsoever between osama bin laden, george bush and tony blair, apart from a few fancy buildings to sit in and a few billion dollars to pay their hired thugs and sycophants. anyone who tries to convince themselves that this kind of government has OUR interests at heart is just whistling in the dark. look at the basis of their "authority" and what they do with it, and then try to tell me they&#39;re any "better" than hussein, stalin or pol pot.

unless you commit yourselves to destroying the system they parasitize and replacing it with one that EXCLUDES these psychopaths from power instead of CULTIVATING them, you have no right to complain. every time you pay your taxes, every time you vote, every minute you spend sitting on your ass watching TV instead of thinking for yourselves, you&#39;re handing THEM the power to decide YOUR fate.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by Dr Rock+Jun 28 2005, 06:54 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dr Rock &#064; Jun 28 2005, 06:54 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-madame_zora@Jun 27 2005, 10:54 PM
We can remove the gallery, but I hate the concept of bowing down before the gods of stupidity.
as I keep saying, the fuckers in DC and westminster are the only real terrorists any of us have got to worry about. if we let them threaten and intimidate us with their bullshit just because "it&#39;s the law", we don&#39;t deserve anything better.

NEWSFLASH: there is no difference whatsoever between osama bin laden, george bush and tony blair, apart from a few fancy buildings to sit in and a few billion dollars to pay their hired thugs and sycophants. anyone who tries to convince themselves that this kind of government has OUR interests at heart is just whistling in the dark. look at the basis of their "authority" and what they do with it, and then try to tell me they&#39;re any "better" than hussein, stalin or pol pot.

unless you commit yourselves to destroying the system they parasitize and replacing it with one that EXCLUDES these psychopaths from power instead of CULTIVATING them, you have no right to complain. every time you pay your taxes, every time you vote, every minute you spend sitting on your ass watching TV instead of thinking for yourselves, you&#39;re handing THEM the power to decide YOUR fate.
[post=324624]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Geez, I want to crawl into an abandoned warehouse and live with you. Please?

SomeGuyOverThere

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Originally posted by Dr Rock+Jun 28 2005, 06:54 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dr Rock &#064; Jun 28 2005, 06:54 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-madame_zora@Jun 27 2005, 10:54 PM

[post=324624]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Couldnt have said it better myself.

But I say the prolem is this: Human beings are all stupid. We are all ignorant, we all make massive mistakes and we cannot really see beyond the ends of our noses.

So really, with any organisation, we are just stumbling around like fools in the dark...

Its the samewith governments, corperations or anything... we are all just stumbling around like twats.