new guy 8 military

onus_aeternus

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
hello. i'm a 25 year old guy from new jersey. i'm currently in afghanistan and will be for another year so i'm trying to make new friends from all over - women, that is. i doubt i'll live where i'm from; i may go anywhere; europe is on the table as well as the states. anywhere else is probably impossible. besides i travel a lot. so i'm definitely interested in meeting women from all over.

my dick is 8 inches long. i don't know centimeters, sorry. as for circumference, i really should know that, but i don't have a tape measure. i have 1 pic on my profile. i'll have more in the future. if you like it and want more just ask. i have several more and would take some for you if you're a friend (and a woman).

as for my interests: mostly intellectual, and mostly in the humanities. i like running and staying in shape. could be in better shape than in my pic obviously (broke my leg on a jump not too long ago) but i'm already better off than that. i work out for about 90 minutes 5 times each week, just started when i took that. should be getting noticeably better weekly at this point. i put on 20lbs of muscle since then but hell, i'll just take another pic and stop talking about it asap.

i'm not sure what else to say about myself given this group is about my dick. never did a girl anally. girls tell me to stop after a certain amount of sex all the time, which is frustrating. i always get them to cum frequently until they just quit on me. well i get my revenge the second time around. hurt em a bit, playfully, and get the damn job done so she doesn't make me stop again. never really had any problems or special issues regarding my dick. i think it's on the big end of the spectrum for normal.

but hell, if there are ladies who admire it and i can meet them on here, here's my introduction. looking forward to get to know you. have a nice day.

-sean

Surrender

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hello, I was wondering what kind of foreplay you use to get a girl to quit on you? You say girls tell you to stop. That is intriguing because, most men don't outlast a girl. You have a nice dick but, at least you sound like there is more to you then that. That's the way it should be. Foreplay is essential in arousal for a woman. The only time a man would outlast a woman is if she is not turned on. Please, help me I am baffled on this one.

visualalert

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
No offense trying to be a friendly guy as opposed to not a guy, but welcome. Thanks for serving the US, a lot of us appreciate that!!

onus_aeternus

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
tons of foreplay or little to none. the result is the same regardless. there was one girl i teased forever. i slept in her bed with her nude and did nothing but torment her all night before we'd ever had sex because i thought i'd have it the next morning. same deal next morning for probably an hour, and after about thirty minutes of sex i was told to stop. i'm not stating why. i'm just saying it happens frequently.

Mandee

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
tons of foreplay or little to none. the result is the same regardless. there was one girl i teased forever. i slept in her bed with her nude and did nothing but torment her all night before we'd ever had sex because i thought i'd have it the next morning. same deal next morning for probably an hour, and after about thirty minutes of sex i was told to stop. i'm not stating why. i'm just saying it happens frequently.

Odd.

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
welcome to the site man! nice looking package you've got man! they make em big up there in jersey! hope you stay safe, and god bless you for what you're doing!

Surrender

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks for your prompt reply. You had tons of foreplay or little to none? Is this the same girl that you teased and tormented the night before? The one where you thought you'd have it the next morning? Then Again you were told to stop. Are these 2 different girls? I'm a little confused. I need you to clarify this. I'm trying to think if I ever told a guy to stop. Could be you are bigger then expected. It sounds to me that your having alot of casual encounters. Take time to arrouse a girl. Having a big size alot of girls may just want to try you out for a ride. Not, like your performance and ask you to stop. Everyone is different, some like it rough and others like to be treated gently. You should try someone who cares enough for you as a person, keep an open line of communication. I think these girls or girl should at least tell you why. Could be that your rough I read your intro and it said you wanted your revenge the second time and hurt. What turns you on? I would refuse to sleep with anyone who made me stop. Your satisfaction is paramont. Because you have a large penis it does not guarentee the girl is ready. Use some lube. With some it's all about them. Girls want to have you to meet their needs. It may be time to become a tad bit more selfish. Don't just try to get the damn job over. A girl can sense that. When all is said and done emotional availabilty is as important as that penis of yours Sharing intimacy with someone is give and take if she says stop is that what you like? If it is you must be satisfied. If not keep this in mind. In the end the love you take is equal to the love you make. I hope your taking something from this.

B_mylipswet

Experimental Member
Media
In your mind until you meet me eye to eye if you d
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just save the last dance for me. I love you Sean, and no it's one thing I am not shy about. You are beautiful both inside and out.
I wait for you not because I have to, I wait because I want to. You always make me proud. No time or distance can come between us. Your my everlasting love.