New Guy...Am I Hung?!?!

LPMick

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey everybody, just discovered this site tonight. Have had a lot of questions the last few years about how big I really am. Ive just ended a long term relationship with a girl, and have never "been" with another girl. This is information that few people in my life are privvy to, so consider yourselves "in the loop"...

Just took a couple low-quality images of the ol' thing tonight...This is all quite new to me, and I'm looking for lots of different feedback...

What do ya think? Is the next girl (whoever she may be) going to be impressed? Is my dick unremarkable...somewhat remarkable???

Look forward to being a part of the LPSG! Peace.

Attachments

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
everyone has a diferent definition of hung..

but definitely looks good to me...

and your lucky, your uncut.. I'd love to see it soft..

welcome to lpsg.. and ask as many questions as you like.. and we'll be happy to answer them..

PS.. you should also put your pics in your gallery so more people can see them rather than just on the thread

Corius

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
New Guy, I have a hunch that if that new girl is someone you bond in deep friendship with she will like your cock. Give the ladies credit; most do not judge the worth of a man by the dimensions of his cock.

LPMick

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks everybody. Added some new photos to my gallery if you're into that kinda thing.