new guy..big balls

Quast

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Welcome to the club, there's a few of us here with well sized balls so you should fit right in.

Last edited:

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
why hide them? as my mother-in-law used to say, "If you've got it, flaunt it".
who doesn't like big balls. it would be like hiding big breasts.
a hearty welcome to you.

D_Harry_Pitz

Experimental Member
Media
Underwear is always an issue with me. Certainly when we are talking boxer briefs. I'm skinny, so the XL will fall off my hips, but L (sometimes) en M are too thight for my package.
So loose boxers would look like the way to go, but when I'm wearing thos, or when I'm freeballing, I have to be carefull to not sit on them.

jamie2b3

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Honorable master, I think regular draining of life seed will help keep your balls to a manageable size. I kneel at your feet awaiting your command :redface: ...... damn, you're not even 10% gay!?!! shhhhhiiii.... :smile::biggrin1:

rocksalt

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
welcome to you and your big ones!....clothing....something that fits is always a good starting point...then it depends on the occasion....and what message you want to convey...but i know you know that.

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Welcome, my pictures speak for themselves. Pants can be tough to find but some of that is because of my 27" thighs.

Almost40

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
1 pair of big balls, 2 pairs of big balls, 10 pairs of big balls, everybody hs big balls in here! Well with all those big balls in the house i think there's no more space for you newcomer, so at lease please leave one of them out.... Neeext...