new guy, big package :)

joshencyclo

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hii everyone. new here. my whole life ive had a big nose big hands big feet big (you know) lol. but my body naturallly grew around it. im 6'6 tall, play sports (big jock here) and im 11+ inches and each one of my testicals is about the size of a tangerine. feels strange saying it but i guess tahts what this site is for :) looking forward to getting to know everyone. how do i upload more than one photo of myself??? message me back.

Reactions: 19eighty5

Kayden96

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No one here is going to believe 11" unless you post your dick laid out on a tape measure.

Most people here aren't the most trusting sort.

bender4fun

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Please feel free to upload some attachments so we can all see your wonderful God given endowments.

If you are going to have a full membership you can post them to your own gallery, but if you want everyone to be able to see them you will have to upload them as an attachment as well because unless you have a full membership you cannot have a gallery or see any other persons gallery either.

Take care..

Edmond405

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
As the ambassador selected by a committee to be named later, I am pleased to tell you that you need only send your photos to me (w/the verification photos included) and I'll be happy to forward to the moderators once I've personally ensured the accuracy of said photos. Also, I am happy to personally ensure that all measurements were recorded to 100% accuracy. Thank you for your inquiry and for your dedication to excellence and accuracy. LPSG thanks you from the bottom of our heart, so to speak.

- Ed......

tobiasdc

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Please post lots more photos - thanks for the one percent, that's all I need - you deserve to be worshipped and I'm the one to do it