New guy BiGG COCK!!!

dhadick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Love your big cock....do you have more photos? Would be happy to help you with your needs....ummm...George

Thank you very much I appreciate your comments.. I am planning on posting some pics and or videos next week if I can. Just look out for me...

I will try to make them very very tasteful for all..

tigerlion_hawk

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Your photos are awesome! But why you do not post them in your profile gallery? And an other question. You have posted a video, time ago, with the promise that you are going to post more. You didn't! Go on and post new, with action please, until the end!

dhadick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Your photos are awesome! But why you do not post them in your profile gallery? And an other question. You have posted a video, time ago, with the promise that you are going to post more. You didn't! Go on and post new, with action please, until the end!

I haven't posted them on my profile because anyone without a paid account would not be able to see them if I did. I put them up this way so that everyone can see them paid member or not..

And yes I have been very busy with school and life so I didn't really have a chance. Now that I have gotten everything under control I have the freedom to do much more like I did before. I will try to get a video or two up by next week..

Thank You for your thoughts and I very much appreciate them..

Have a good day na, everyone..!!!!!!!

dhadick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Here is a new photo that I am uploading as a tease of what I am going to be posting for the week..

This is how it looks when that ass is on top and me all up in it..

I hope you like it!!!!!!!! Do you think that I should upload the rest of them?!?!?!?!?!?

Attachments

Last edited:

ruggero

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
well it seems a bit late to welcome you, and I'm sure you're already settled in and comfy here. You know by now that you've got a superb body and cock and a nice bedside manner......wish I could draw you live as you'd make a superb model, just right, in fact.
So-o-o now I've waded through all these postings and wallowed in all your fantastic photos ....
I'll drag myself away and go and continue with my daya assignment drawing a still life with a tea pot and some wild flowers......but I'll be thinking of you....off to life drawing tonight....bet it's a female though ! Cheers mate !
Oh and thanks for all these shots..........