New guy BiGG COCK!!!

dhadick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Sexy, man! I love bulge/tease/up-short/hang-out/pop-out shots. The first couple pics also show some tight abs - nice!

thanks for yhr commmet I try what I can. I'm thinking bout showing something different later on but not until after this weekend..

dhadick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Sexy, man! I love bulge/tease/up-short/hang-out/pop-out shots. The first couple pics also show some tight abs - nice!

thanks for your commmet I try what I can. I'm thinking bout showing something different later on but not until after this weekend..

killart007

Just Browsing
Media
Love the new pics in red shorts. Fantastic! Great camera angles. As alwasy that body is perfect. Thanks. Love all your fans (great guys) but can't decide between you and Willow or you and Salias. Both like you a lot so maybe they'd be willing to share, to acheive a common goal. What do you think dhad? Have you ever been in a threesome?

dhadick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Love the new pics in red shorts. Fantastic! Great camera angles. As alwasy that body is perfect. Thanks. Love all your fans (great guys) but can't decide between you and Willow or you and Salias. Both like you a lot so maybe they'd be willing to share, to acheive a common goal. What do you think dhad? Have you ever been in a threesome?

Na I haven't found any two wild enough to handle me/who wants to share me. But if one seems to make its way to me I'll consider it..

Any two here looking.. ;-)

willow78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

I'm not into sharing but I'm on the other side of the world so I'm not in the race - I'm just admiring from afar.....