New guy checking in.

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by D_hwhrtwty, Apr 21, 2011.

1. D_hwhrtwty

D_hwhrtwty New Member

Late 30's, married 14 great years, and living the dream in Kentucky. My cock size isn't anything spectactular, right at 7" but average thickness. Will post pics shortly. Mainly here to fulfill the fantasy of watching my wife take on a coke can sized cock. She is 5'3", blonde down to her eyelashes, and great 34C titties. She loves stretching her pussy with toys, her fist, and various other objects until it gaps nicely. I would love to sit back and watch her take on one, possibly two or three, nice thick hefty cocks. I know her and her large pussy would enjoy every inch of it.

2. parchissi

Gold Member

Well...ok!!!! And does the wife feel the same way???? Would she love to sit back and watch you perform on another woman as well??
    Welcome to you and good to see you here. Cheers.

3. giant11

Gold Member

welcome and enjoy how about some pictures of the wife

4. D_hwhrtwty

D_hwhrtwty New Member

she is 50/5, she really likes the idea of having her pussy stretched and filled by a massive cock, just not sure about adding someone else into our sex life. On going discussion.

5. D_hwhrtwty

D_hwhrtwty New Member

Do I have to pay to upload?

6. clav2

clav2 New Member

Albums:
    Welcome! Have fun. Uploading is free.

7. mr.wonderful

mr.wonderful New Member

Hello,.to all.I am a middle=age guy that loves and is turn on to white guys,slim and has smooth skin,nice head of hair,blue eyes,hazel,green,brown,dark eyes,I dont care!love to cuddle,slowly turn you on,love to suck cock using whip cream,different flavors,and sucking with ice in my mouth too!!wow..love to lick the body all over ,suck your toes,ear,neck,..I and I love a guy with nice legs,..smooth and and lean,..like to hear sweet talk,love to smell
    all the scent of the body after a nice shower,or after a nice cum off,..like to burn nice candlelights,and sexy music playin while in the moment of arousal,..and play all nite,.taking slow time,enjoying each others bodies,.I like my guy around 18-55 must be romantic type,
    like to feel special,and love to make you special,also like a guy that just like to jerk-off,that is nice to watch each other shoot a great load together,..I like teasing,tickling,
    slowly turning you on,..like white briefs and kissing your cock and takingthem off slowly as you are throbbing hard,..and begging me to take it,..love to have good mellow fun,..I hope I find a guy that like that,..or enjoys someone that will excite them,not so much into anal stuff,but for the right guy,..it'll work...:p

8. D_hwhrtwty

D_hwhrtwty New Member

Sorry, not gay or bi, just looking for a thick cock for the wifes pussy.

9. D_hwhrtwty

D_hwhrtwty New Member

#9 D_hwhrtwty, Apr 21, 2011
    Last edited: Apr 21, 2011
  10. lafever

Gold Member

Albums:
    Welcome to lpsg :smile:

Draft saved Draft deleted