New guy, does he have a big dick, and when is too soon for birthday head?

SouthernGirl

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well I met a new guy. He's very shy. We had our first date 2 night. He started blushing and giggling when I asked 4 a kiss goodnight (seriously, he was nervous). We've been talking for about a week now and he really likes me. I was trying to use my penis vision to see if he had a big dick or not and I couldn't tell! His pants were kinda fitted but I couldnt get a real good look. I think he might be 4inches flacid. I don't know. I hate I was even exposed to big dicks. I don't want to stop talking to him just because of dick size. He doesnt have to be super big, 8inches would be great! I'm making a good guess that he does have a big one because 1. He's over 6 feet tall and 2. im a big woman so I know a man with a little ass dick aint trying to holla at chick that's almost 300lbs. I would have reached in for a feel but he's so shy I didn't want to make him uncomfortable. His bday is next month, would it be ok to give him some birthday head?

Last edited:

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Shouldn't this be in relationships and not woman's issues?

Birthday Head.
It doesn't have to be on his birthday.
For me a day or two before is fine.
In fact up to 364 days before my birthday (365 if a leap year) is 100% acceptable and most welcome.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
SouthernGirl, please spare us another one of your crappy 'I met a new guy, should I or shouldn't I" threads. Seriously, the last one was the biggest pile of shite I've had the misfortune of reading here in a while. "Should I wear clothes around him or not", "should I suck his cock half way down or to the balls", "should I bat my eyelashes at 10:15 or wait til 10:45" - "OMG, he texted me! What does that mean??!?", "OMG, I texted him back, what does THAT mean?".

WE DON'T FUCKING KNOW!!! OK - it is your life, not ours. Make some fucking decisions.

By all means if you want to tell us about it post a thread or a blog but please spare us the angst ridden questions that are, in the end, about FUCK ALL and that we can't fucking answer anyway!!

And as for 'does he have a big cock?'... Do you really expect anyone to be able to answer that from what you've posted? You don't even know.

I'm probably being too harsh here - but seriously, if you want to talk about the fact that you are excited by the man / men in your life that's totally cool. I'm pleased for you that you have this - I think most people are or would be. The minutiae questioning about what's appropriate / OK and what's not is pointless though.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
girly, how the hell would we know?
maybe he wants head tomorrow.
maybe he wants to wait until he loves you.

dakingfish

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
In my opinion, dick size isn't the only "measure" of whether you should date him or not. What good is a huge cock if it's attached to a complete jerk? As for the head part: whenever you feel comfortable with it.

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm probably being too harsh here - but seriously, if you want to talk about the fact that you are excited by the man / men in your life that's totally cool. I'm pleased for you that you have this - I think most people are or would be. The minutiae questioning about what's appropriate / OK and what's not is pointless though.

You are not being too harsh and I am glad you said it before I could. I have been trying to play nice here.

Ok, I will stop being nice for now.

Does anyone want to bet me 5 bucks she fucks this up too?
(I am still waiting for my 5 bucks from the last epic fail.)

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
He's the one to ask Girl, not us! If you can't up and ask him a thing then how are you supposed to be comfortable with each other?

Try making the guy at ease and then being honest. it's good practice.

zombyalive

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
this isn't only a forum for "shallow" people who like big dicks, but seconds as an outlet for egocentric masturbation.

she can ask the questions if she wants, if you don't want to answer, skip it- this very simple, people. even i skipped it and went to another thread, but then came back when i decided she was getting way too much shit for just being. save your indignant shit for something a little more worthwhile.

this is a PUBLIC FORUM. if admins don't like it, they'll do whatever it is that admins do.

denton85

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Port Jefferson Station (New York, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
back to the question at hand.

If all you have done is kiss (after 2 dates) then this seems to be a slow movement issue. You have seemingly a few weeks of romantic progression. I've read your previous posts that you come from a seemingly conservative town in the south. (although u walk around half naked with casual guy friends... which perplexes me) Just take your time.

You need to relax, and over thinking every single sentence and interaction. Just enjoy the time with him, and have fun. For all you know u might be having regular sex with him by his Bday already.

THEDUDEofDestiny

Experimental Member
Media
you are over 300 pounds? be thankful you met a nice guy at all. i know a lot of girls your size who have no one. actually, scratch that. i don't know any girls your size. the ones i know who are closing in on two thirds of your size generally have no one

SouthernGirl

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
you are over 300 pounds? be thankful you met a nice guy at all. i know a lot of girls your size who have no one. actually, scratch that. i don't know any girls your size. the ones i know who are closing in on two thirds of your size generally have no one

Im not over 300, im just close to it (278). This guy makes me so nervous. Tonight I tried to get on the topic of sex, I asked him what's his favorite position and he said he doesn't have one because he's not very experianced.

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
this isn't only a forum for "shallow" people who like big dicks, but seconds as an outlet for egocentric masturbation.

she can ask the questions if she wants, if you don't want to answer, skip it- this very simple, people. even i skipped it and went to another thread, but then came back when i decided she was getting way too much shit for just being. save your indignant shit for something a little more worthwhile.

this is a PUBLIC FORUM. if admins don't like it, they'll do whatever it is that admins do.

Lets play a game:
Name the songs and the artists of these song bits of song lyrics. The prize is the 10 bucks I am getting from my bet's winnings from these two epic fail threads:

"and then a hero comes along..."

"I'll be your man who will fight for your honor. I'll be the hero, you've been dreaming of..."

"I like big butts and I cannot lie..."

"Hold on little girl, tell me what theyve done to you..."