New guy, does he have a big dick, and when is too soon for birthday head?

SomeGuyOverThere

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I'm not being discouraging, I'm being realistic.

Southerngirl should have a realistic view of herself and her options in the dating world. Not something blinded by idiotic "positivity."

Sadly as our lives are meaningless expanses of time filled with crushingly boring routine with no escape in sight but the cold embrace of the grave, positivity is only hope for some of us.

Not that I disagree with you per-say, but I think you might as well be farting in a thunderstorm. People are, unfortunately, rather enamoured with their little double-thinks, especially on this board, where it seems to be permissible to demand huge cocks and then claim that nobody cares about such silly things as weight and looks.

The fact is that people always hold other people to higher standards than they themselves adhere to, and are also in the bad habit of intellectualising their actions after the event, e.g. "oh I didn't go out with him due to x, y, z" when the real reason was "he was fat and had a small dick".

Yes, I am cynical, no, nobody has ever proved me wrong on this. Fuck humanity. Fuck being human. The second I can upload my brain onto a computer, the better.

Wow this post is depressing.

Simple equation: too much red wine = too much whine.

That is all.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
what you guys are missing is that she gets guys wanting to date her. she says there's no shortage of men interested.
so, if there's plenty to choose from, she CAN afford to be picky. fat or not.

SouthernGirl

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well y'all.......he aint big length wise but his dick is really thick which is more important anyway. Sucking a fat dick is so much better (you know how a fat dick takes up all the room in your mouth vs. You having to suck in your cheeks on a skinny dick). He is so damn shy yall. Im in the bed moaning & wet and he's just holding me and smiling. He was not expecting sex ("Im just a humble & modest man").....wtf? I didnt even even get to lick his balls. As soon as I got on top and started riding that dick he starting saying "I LOVE YOU", lol! He's been blowing up my phone ever since. He is also very sweet, he baked me some chocolate chip cookies before we went to bed.