New guy from Houston

Collegeguy85

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Just thought I would post in the newbie thread and introduce myself. Not completely sure what I should say here. I guess I will give it a few days and see who responds. 21m, bicurious, soon to be college graduate (yes, finally!), pretty laid back, humble and down to earth, goal oriented/motivated...etc. You know, the 'ideal' guy, or at least as close as we can get when describing ourselves! lol I'm just a simple guy making his way through life to be honest. Hope to have some fun along the way, and help a few people out and just enjoy being alive. Thats the quick summary.

Oh Yeah, and as stated, I'm from Houston. I don't really know how many people from Houston are on here, but it would be cool to talk with some people from the area (relatively speaking). I'm not too eager to just randomly go and meet someone off the net, not right now at least. But I'm always up for chatting with anyone. I have a cam too, though I don't use it that much.

Just looking forward to meeting interesting people and having stimulating conversation. I suppose I'll post pics, eventually. The people are what interest me the most, everything else is secondary.

Feel free to shoot me a private message, I have aim and yahoo. Always enjoying talking to new people...especially if they are just horny as I am on a regular basis (and believe me I am)...haha. I couldn't leave that out...Questions? Feel free to ask, I'll answer.
:biggrin1: