new guy from London

hunkysteve10

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi all,
I have finally taken the plunge and joined this forum. I was told about this website by an ex-girlfriend who was impressed with a certain part of my body!
:smile:
I am origianaly from Africa but have lived and worked in London for a good number of years and I love England. I would love to talk to people on this forum (from all parts of the world) about their experiances and even share photos after a while.
I hope their are some sexy women on this forum - looking foward to chat.

Steve
x

hunkysteve10

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I guess I am a liittle scared that people will laugh at me I suppose if I don't measur up to peoples expectations. As I am new sexyprincess I suppose I would like to get to know people first.:cool:

Steve

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No one will laugh Steve, if you look through the galleries guys of all shapes and sizes post on here and they all enjoy the feedback they get from their pics. People come in all shapes and sizes and it's nice to celebrate the differences.

Media
Welcome to LPSG, Steve! You should find many here that will want to communicate with you—male and female! Start Private Messaging to whomever you wold like. Enjoy the site! Sam

hunkysteve10

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
thanks Sam and Princess for the advice.
What do I do with the private messages do I need the other persons permission first before I send a message. If not which women like to have a private message?:smile:

Media
thanks Sam and Princess for the advice.
What do I do with the private messages do I need the other persons permission first before I send a message. If not which women like to have a private message?:smile:
Steve, send me one if you wish to experiment and I will PM you back. You don't need permission. If people don't want to PM with you, they will let you know, or ignore you. Just be appropriate when writing to the ladies of LPSG.