New guy here + briefs/underwear question

burns1de

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey everyone,

I'm new to the site and I have to say it's pretty cool to find a place like this where I can speak with other people about what makes us unique. ;)

I have a question for the other well-endowed men in here: do you guys find it tough to find a good pair of briefs or underwear? I would say that most underwear i buy needs to be plenty big in the 'crotch' part so I don't feel my shit being crushed by the fabric (I'm 8" long by 6" of circumference). Problem with this is, I have a lean/athletic type of body so I normally wouldn't need to take anything other than 'medium' size but because of Mr Johnson down there, I almost always need to go into the larger sizes (large and extra-large). By then, I can usually fit someone else in that pair of briefs or whatever (waist-size, I mean), the elastic band goes above my belly button... but at least I'm comfortable, lol.

Is anyone else having the same problem has me?

Thanks.

smoothrnb

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I agree with RenegadeStorm88...I could never find underwear that fit around the waist and gave me enough room in the crotch, so I quit wearing underwear years ago. Much more comfortable...:smile:

KyUnderwear

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You might want to try Skiviez Pouch Brief. It is available in 3 pouch sizes. Most average-size guys will want size X. Pouch size Y is 50% larger and Z is 50% larger than Y. They also have it in a low-rise brief and a low-rise trunk.

Ron
Underwear Correspondent
UndiesDrawer.com
[FONT=Verdana, Arial][FONT=Verdana, Arial][/FONT][/FONT]

B_Hung Muscle

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have the same issue, burns. I usually wear small underwear (based on waistsize) but they generally come with pouches for 13 year olds.

The gays came to the rescue here, and created 2xist -- I find these are perfect briefs to contain the bulge without binding.