New Guy here Duracock9x6

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by B_duracock9x6, Oct 27, 2004.

1. B_duracock9x6

B_duracock9x6 New Member

Hey Guys I am new here been a member of LPSG for 3 whole days. You guys are really kewl. I have been in the chat room and I have made some friends and did some good chatting. I was just wondering if any are intersting in caming on yahoo with me and comparing. My yahoo id is duracock9x6, if you intersted email me here at LPSG or on yahoo or I guess reply to this post. I just think it would kewl to put face with new chat buddy. Plus its a great way to prove, hell certify if you will, that you are hung by directly comparing to others.

So long story short if you are into camming leave your msn or yahoo ID in the post and maybe we can start a cam club :p

The Newbie

Duracock9x6

2. Imported

Gold Member

agilley007: First of all welcome and have a great stay!

3. prepstudinsc

Gold Member

Welcome!

4. Imported

Gold Member

monstro: Welcome! :D

5. txquis

Gold Member

Welcome, man.

6. B_duracock9x6

B_duracock9x6 New Member

I

I think some of you misunderstood my post. I would like to try to find out who is intersted in camming and comparing via webcam to webcam online. Yahoo and MSN work well so if you intersted just say yes and or leave your ID

7. GottaBigOne

Gold Member

Albums:

You're not accepting our welcomes then??

8. Pappy

Pappy Member

I was going to say welcome but if you're not accepting them then fuck off!!

9. B_duracock9x6

B_duracock9x6 New Member

Okay let me try again since I seem to have up set the "pappy" I am very grateful for you welcomes and hello's. Hell I am even smitten by a few. Yet the purpose of the post was to ask if anyone here likes to cam and make friends and compare. So for those I offended I am sorry, for those with hearty welcomes thank you an to all others if your interested in camming let me know.

10. B_duracock9x6

B_duracock9x6 New Member

Well you are proof that not all everyone can be friendly. Dude I am very grateful for the Hello's and welcomes to the Lpsg site. Now up till today I thought most all here were kewl, then you. I have proven that there is truly a dick in every crowd. I would like to say thanks for your arrogance and rude comments. You truly know how to make a newbie feel welcome. I hope you feel like a big man now and I hope you have an additional since of superiority. Dude its just a simple question that was ask. Do you like to cam? I do and where I grew up I did not see a lot of large cock men, so I am very cock curious. Again, I would like to say thank you for you horrible attitude and your ability to make someone want to leave a support group so quickly. I Would like to remind you of the name of this site. LPSG (LARGE PENIS SUPPORT GROUP) Hey bro step down off your soap box and be a supporter not a heckler.

Have a great day

Sincerely

Duracock9x6

11. Pappy

Pappy Member

Ok, you're excused for your behavior. You don't have to fuck off.....LOL

Seriously I wasn't really offended, just wanted to see what your reaction would be. Welcome and I hope you find you some cam buddies. I also hope you participate in our discussions.

12. Pappy

Pappy Member

[post=261543]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

13. B_duracock9x6

B_duracock9x6 New Member

I like you Pappy I have a feeling we are going to be friends. I like a man who can speak his mind. I am somewhat like you I replied with dry wit and sarcasms to see how you would react. We are two peas in a pod. Well except you have a much bigger cock. I conceded you DA MAN and you pakin DA MAN size wood.

[post=261545]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

14. Pappy

Pappy Member

Concession not necessary. Let's both think before we type. And yes I think we will be great friends.

Draft saved Draft deleted