New Guy here Duracock9x6

B_duracock9x6

Experimental Member
Media
Hey Guys I am new here been a member of LPSG for 3 whole days. You guys are really kewl. I have been in the chat room and I have made some friends and did some good chatting. I was just wondering if any are intersting in caming on yahoo with me and comparing. My yahoo id is duracock9x6, if you intersted email me here at LPSG or on yahoo or I guess reply to this post. I just think it would kewl to put face with new chat buddy. Plus its a great way to prove, hell certify if you will, that you are hung by directly comparing to others.

So long story short if you are into camming leave your msn or yahoo ID in the post and maybe we can start a cam club :p

The Newbie

Duracock9x6

agilley007: First of all welcome and have a great stay!

B_duracock9x6

Experimental Member
Media
I

I think some of you misunderstood my post. I would like to try to find out who is intersted in camming and comparing via webcam to webcam online. Yahoo and MSN work well so if you intersted just say yes and or leave your ID

GottaBigOne

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Originally posted by duracock9x6@Oct 28 2004, 01:40 AM
I

I think some of you misunderstood my post. I would like to try to find out who is intersted in camming and comparing via webcam to webcam online. Yahoo and MSN work well so if you intersted just say yes and or leave your ID
[post=261509]Quoted post[/post]​

You're not accepting our welcomes then??

B_duracock9x6

Experimental Member
Media
Okay let me try again since I seem to have up set the "pappy" I am very grateful for you welcomes and hello's. Hell I am even smitten by a few. Yet the purpose of the post was to ask if anyone here likes to cam and make friends and compare. So for those I offended I am sorry, for those with hearty welcomes thank you an to all others if your interested in camming let me know.

B_duracock9x6

Experimental Member
Media
Well you are proof that not all everyone can be friendly. Dude I am very grateful for the Hello's and welcomes to the Lpsg site. Now up till today I thought most all here were kewl, then you. I have proven that there is truly a dick in every crowd. I would like to say thanks for your arrogance and rude comments. You truly know how to make a newbie feel welcome. I hope you feel like a big man now and I hope you have an additional since of superiority. Dude its just a simple question that was ask. Do you like to cam? I do and where I grew up I did not see a lot of large cock men, so I am very cock curious. Again, I would like to say thank you for you horrible attitude and your ability to make someone want to leave a support group so quickly. I Would like to remind you of the name of this site. LPSG (LARGE PENIS SUPPORT GROUP) Hey bro step down off your soap box and be a supporter not a heckler.

Have a great day

Sincerely

Duracock9x6

Originally posted by Pappy@Oct 27 2004, 05:06 PM
I was going to say welcome but if you're not accepting them then fuck off!!
[post=261521]Quoted post[/post]​

Pappy

Media
Ok, you're excused for your behavior. You don't have to fuck off.....LOL

Seriously I wasn't really offended, just wanted to see what your reaction would be. Welcome and I hope you find you some cam buddies. I also hope you participate in our discussions.

Pappy

Media
Originally posted by duracock9x6+Oct 28 2004, 12:27 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(duracock9x6 &#064; Oct 28 2004, 12:27 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>Well you are proof that not all everyone can be friendly. Dude I am very grateful for the Hello&#39;s and welcomes to the Lpsg site. Now up till today I thought most all here were kewl, then you. I have proven that there is truly a dick in every crowd. I would like to say thanks for your arrogance and rude comments. You truly know how to make a newbie feel welcome. I hope you feel like a big man now and I hope you have an additional since of superiority. Dude its just a simple question that was ask. Do you like to cam? I do and where I grew up I did not see a lot of large cock men, so I am very cock curious. Again, I would like to say thank you for you horrible attitude and your ability to make someone want to leave a support group so quickly. I Would like to remind you of the name of this site. LPSG (LARGE PENIS SUPPORT GROUP) Hey bro step down off your soap box and be a supporter not a heckler.

Have a great day

Sincerely

Duracock9x6

Ok now you can get off your high horse. Have you never heard of sarcasm?? You think I&#39;m a dick, dude you have no idea how far off base you are, but keep up your arrogant bullshit and I will show you just how big of a dick I can be. Everyone was trying to welcome you to LPSG and YOU stated that we misunderstood your post. Your post subject was "New Guy Here" NOT New Guy Looking For Cam Partners. If all you want is someone to cam with then post your thread in the personals or Et Cetra, Et Cetra NOT Meet and Greet. All you have proven is that you are the dick, not me. I was not rude or arrogant and as for my attitude, I believe I have a much better attiaude than you. Now I would like to remind you of the name of this group, it is The Large Penis Support Group, NOT the Large Penis, Does Anyone Want To Cam, Group&#33;&#33;

<!--QuoteBegin-Pappy
@Oct 27 2004, 05:06 PM
I was going to say welcome but if you&#39;re not accepting them then fuck off&#33;&#33;
[post=261543]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

B_duracock9x6

Experimental Member
Media
I like you Pappy I have a feeling we are going to be friends. I like a man who can speak his mind. I am somewhat like you I replied with dry wit and sarcasms to see how you would react. We are two peas in a pod. Well except you have a much bigger cock. I conceded you DA MAN and you pakin DA MAN size wood.

Originally posted by Pappy+Oct 27 2004, 07:40 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Pappy &#064; Oct 27 2004, 07:40 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by duracock9x6@Oct 28 2004, 12:27 AM
Well you are proof that not all everyone can be friendly.  Dude I am very grateful for the Hello&#39;s and welcomes to the Lpsg site.  Now up till today I thought most all here were kewl, then you.  I have proven that there is truly a dick in every crowd.  I would like to say thanks for your arrogance and rude comments.  You truly know how to make a newbie feel welcome.  I hope you feel like a big man now and I hope you have an additional since of superiority.  Dude its just a simple question that was ask.  Do you like to cam?  I do and where I grew up I did not see a lot of large cock men, so I am very cock curious.  Again, I would like to say thank you for you horrible attitude and your ability to make someone want to leave a support group so quickly.  I Would like to remind you of the name of this site.  LPSG  (LARGE PENIS SUPPORT GROUP) Hey bro step down off your soap box and be a supporter not a heckler.

Have a great day

Sincerely

Duracock9x6

Ok now you can get off your high horse.  Have you never heard of sarcasm??  You think I&#39;m a dick, dude you have no idea how far off base you are, but keep up your arrogant bullshit and I will show you just how big of a dick I can be.  Everyone was trying to welcome you to LPSG and YOU stated that we misunderstood your post.  Your post subject was "New Guy Here" NOT New Guy Looking For Cam Partners.  If all you want is someone to cam with then post your thread in the personals or Et Cetra, Et Cetra NOT Meet and Greet.  All you have proven is that you are the dick, not me.  I was not rude or arrogant and as for my attitude, I believe I have a much better attiaude than you.  Now I would like to remind you of the name of this group, it is The Large Penis Support Group, NOT the Large Penis, Does Anyone Want To Cam, Group&#33;&#33;

<!--QuoteBegin-Pappy
@Oct 27 2004, 05:06 PM
I was going to say welcome but if you&#39;re not accepting them then fuck off&#33;&#33;

[post=261543]Quoted post[/post]​
[post=261545]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]