New Guy Here - Gotta a Few Questions

calderone.rico

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This forum is incredible. There is so much info here that it's going to take a long time to read all the valuable info that you guys have shared. I think it's really wonderful and I have much respect for all of your efforts and wisdom. Thank you for helping people like me who never knew where to turn to.

I have had a lot of great things in my life. Many I worked very hard to achieve and obtain. A lot of that unfortuantley is gone including the comfort of having a lot of $$$. I don't want that right now. Instead, I would like to focus on my health and happiness and so my new project is to improve my penis' health and possibly work on increasing it's size.

I'm asking you guys to help me in a couple of ways. I no longer have the luxury of spending money whenever on whatever and so if I buy any products it will very disappointing if I select bad/wrong ones etc...because I may not be able to buy something again for a long time :frown1:. I'm not looking for sympathy. I'm hoping with your help that I can invest wisely.

I'm going to start some PE for starters. I also would to know if there are some top-rated stretching devices since there are so many it's very hard to choose.

I also would like to ask if penis pumps can help achieve long term results. I saw a site online and could not believe how big some of them got.

Pumper Profile / Rob Smith

Thank you.

mitchymo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This forum is incredible. There is so much info here that it's going to take a long time to read all the valuable info that you guys have shared. I think it's really wonderful and I have much respect for all of your efforts and wisdom. Thank you for helping people like me who never knew where to turn to.

I have had a lot of great things in my life. Many I worked very hard to achieve and obtain. A lot of that unfortuantley is gone including the comfort of having a lot of $$$. I don't want that right now. Instead, I would like to focus on my health and happiness and so my new project is to improve my penis' health and possibly work on increasing it's size.

I'm asking you guys to help me in a couple of ways. I no longer have the luxury of spending money whenever on whatever and so if I buy any products it will very disappointing if I select bad/wrong ones etc...because I may not be able to buy something again for a long time :frown1:. I'm not looking for sympathy. I'm hoping with your help that I can invest wisely.

I'm going to start some PE for starters. I also would to know if there are some top-rated stretching devices since there are so many it's very hard to choose.

I also would like to ask if penis pumps can help achieve long term results. I saw a site online and could not believe how big some of them got.

Pumper Profile / Rob Smith

Thank you.

Having only ever tried a pump i strongly recommend you do not use it if you have a foreskin....sure my dick got big for 24hrs but my foreskin swollen up too...looked hideous.
I saw a programme that tested a pump, a jez-extender and a rub-on gel and monitored results over a 6 week period, after measuring sizes and comparing to originals only the gel seemed to have actually worked so i figure thats what i am gonna try next.

calderone.rico

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thank you very much for sharing. So you mentioned that pumping lasts for 24 hours. Out of curiosity, how much would you say you grew? Did you grow in length and girth?

Did you watch the programme online? Do you have a link?

Let me know how the gel works out if you don't mind.

Thank you.

seahorses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Since there was no Internet when I started down the road of PE, the only thing I knew about, through articles and adds in men’s mags, was pumping. Persevering with a pump I learned how best to use one and while I don’t consider myself an expert I’ve had a lot of experience. Therefore I feel confident when saying that done properly pumping is safe, will produce gains and can also be fun. I now include other methods in my PE schedule that I also enjoy. As for costs; I've bought one or two items in the past, but a lot of it is easy to make, if you have the aptitude. I would suggest a visit to thundrsplace.com, a dedicated web site, where you will find detailed instructions on many home-made gadgets, also good instructional videos and a wealth of knowledge in general.
Good luck