New guy here Hello everyone.

jackal1: Aloha everyone...I just found this site and think it is great.Wish we could post some pics in the threads tho.

I'm 42 and am on the small side of 5'5'' and 130.Near Zero percent fat and I stay fit.I dont know if I can say that I'm hung but I am 6-1/2 soft,8-1/4 x 6'' hard.I may look big in the package area because of my hight I think.

I love to pump often and can get close to 9'' hard and 9'' around. It's fun. I love to hike and hunt here and go to the beaches.

Hope to make some new friends here and learn some interesting info.

So Hello everyone.
Aloha
Jackal1

dfox7.3x5: Another aloha and welcome. I'll be on the next plane!

Not to make fun of your height, but you might enjoy this:

A friend had a roommate who was about your height (and fantastically hung). The roommate was fixated on his girlfriends "large breasts," but none of the rest of us thought she was that well endowed. Then we realized that we were all over 6 feet and that, from his perspective, she may indeed have looked busty!

No matter. They broke up...

jackinman: welcome jackel1, don't be a stranger and post as often as you like ok.

ross: Welcome!

I am sort of a new guy on the block too!

gigantikok: Hey, nice to have you around. Sounds like you have alot in common with me. 5'6", 140 lbs here, and little body fat as well. Your hieght does have alot to do with how big you look; alot of people have questioned whether or not i measure wrong. Anyway, enjoy yourself.

awellhungboi: Welcome, Jackal!

Technically, we can put pictures in the threads. I've never seen anyone put 'dick pics' in a thread (other than in their avatars), though--usually people put those in the Yahoo chat and photo group. Sometimes people will put funny or strange pictures in a post, however.

jackal1: Hey thanks everyone...glad to be here.Short aint that bad as far as I could tell in my past,because I do have a soft heart and a great ora Iv'e been told.Like I said I don't know if 8-1/4 is with the big boys but It sure looks bigger then it is on my frame hehehe.No complaints tho.

Thanks again