New guy here just showin' off and lookin for some feedback!

airforce1

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Hey I just wanted to sincerely thank everyone! I have gotten so many friend requests, compliments, comments, and views! I have not even had pics up for a week yet! You guys are so awesome and I seriously appreciate all the nice things you all are saying. If any of you knew me personally, you would know I am not an extremely confident person when it comes to women or my body. It's always been a weird thing with me. But all of your complimts are great! Really really appreciate it! Thanks again!

Nice cock and body man :cool:
I'm sorry if you have been asked before but what is your lenght and girth? :redface:

ranhan01

Experimental Member
Media
You are so BEAUTIFUL!!!!! You're very handsome....great hard body and big thick cock :) Any girl would love to have you on top of her pounding and strecthing her pussy with your big thick cock and looking at your handsome face while you do it to her!

BigTodger

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Id spend hours sucking that big cock of yours buddy. Too bad u r straight but then again I could come back as a big chested brunette with green eyes and cock sucker lips if that works?

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
fucking bored!!! someone talk to me!
Hey Airforce 1:

It's been fun tonight here in San Diego. I stopped at this place in Pacific Beach for dinner called The Fish Shop. Good grind! Had a few beers, came home, and checked out LPSG. I'm buzzed!

San Diego Boxer Guy