new guy here, sort of nervous

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by masterdeiphobus, Oct 7, 2011.

1. masterdeiphobus

masterdeiphobus New Member

Hey Dudes! Never though I would find a cool place like this dealing with our "big cocks". What the rest of the world thinks is a blessing, a point of pride, and lets face it whats more manly than a "big cock". Anyway I am 41, married, 2 kids, job, home car notes etc., I am only 11 1/2 long and about 4 1/2 wide. I have seen pics of much bigger ones, but never in person. My wife loves it of course, but also dated a dude w/an average package, and was very satisifyed. As guys what could be better! Most women love it to. I had some real bad experiences when I was a teenager, girls my age said it hurt, it was too big to fuck and some said too big to suck. I sort of had a complex about it untill I was 18, joined the army reserves. And met folks from all around the world. I was suprised to find out that most guys I met in the military were average or above. Never met a guy w/a small cock. It has to be terriable. however I don't really know. Its weird talking about cocks like this for me, as I thought only gay guys talked about like this. I have nothing against gay guys, some of the best sex ever was with another guy or a dude and his wife. Sorry guys I am babbling here. If it matters I am Irish/italian, first generation born here in the good ole USA. I have a BS in Criminology, and a Masters in Indusrial Psychology. Very strange fild of work. I was a Proud Officer in the Westchester counmty DEA,s Office. And now I work for the Federal Government. Even more difficult to explain than Industrial Psych., Just a regular guy who happens to have a "big cock" which provides me and others with endless hours of hot n dirty fun. But also hasve all the baggabe that goes with that. I am bran new here and look forward to sharing queswtions and advise I have had in my head for years. Although I have read several Clinical books on the subject. It in no way replaces personal experience and advise from my brothers in arms of the Big Cock Brigade. Thanks guys I really look forward to experiencing all this site haS TO OFFEER SEE YOU ALL SOON.//Rik Oh shit no spell ck?

2. D_Kitten_Kaboodle

D_Kitten_Kaboodle Account Disabled

yeah... no spell check (LOL) but is ok, we can decipher your message.

Welcome to the site, have fun... and uhmmm do you plan on putting up any pics of that 11.5 incher?? (I'd love to verify that thing)

3. holmes 13

holmes 13 New Member

Wow, with a BA and masters, I'm surprised you never learned to spell. Good luck with your 11 1/2 inch dick, right.

4. parchissi

Gold Member

Be careful what you say here - especially when giving out statistics!!!!You will be asked for proof!!!!

Welcome and good to see you have arrived. Take it easy and enjoy meeting some new friends here at lpsg. Cheers.

Draft saved Draft deleted