New guy here

CuriousInFL: Just decided to check this site out.

Just curious...what is considered a "large" penis? Anything over a certain length/girth?

I've heard of several different techniques for measuring your penis...where should measurements start? I've heard to push in on the "fat pad" a bit, but that sounds like it would just "pad" the figure.

Thanks!

Rich2003: Welcome CuriousinFL

There's tonnes of information regarding penis stats and measurement techniques on the site.

Sit back, chill out and read away

Enjoy

Rich

CuriousInFL: Thanks for the welcome Rich.

Are the guys on here both gay and straight? Does the population favor either side?

I've measured mine before, but I'm not sure that I quite live up to the "large" moniker. Maybe a bit above average? I think I'm about 7 in length, and 6 or so in girth.

I'm sure that I'll have fun looking around! :)

Rich2003: The site caters for all.

I'm not an expert but I'm sure 7" is over average.

Take it easy
Rich

7x6andchg: Welcome CuriousinFL!

The site does not particularly cater to any particular sexuality that I've noticed, but then again I've never really sat down and thought about it. Maybe slightly towards the gay side but most people on here are accepting of anything you throw at them (within reason)

As for 7x6 - that's pretty close to me, and I'm welcome here. It takes a little bit of getting used to being one of the smaller on here but one of the larger in the real world...and you do press against the fat pad, primarily because in the throes of battle, that portion of your penis is useable...IMHO

Look around, post, kick off your shoes and stay awhile.

7x6&C

AnonyMs: Welcome from a fellow Floridian!

I think the last time we took a poll on sexual preferences it was close to 40% straight, 40% gay, about 15% bi and the remainder did not want to be pigeon-holed by a label.  Such is life at the lpsg!  

We are an eclectic bunch: opinionated, vocal, funny, some are near brilliant and one or two are actually quite brilliant.  We have our spats and our favorites.  Through it all, we are mostly pretty tolerant of most everything but pedophelia and incest will get a lot of feathers ruffled and then some more feathers get ruffled because the first feathers got ruffled...

Our membership is international and lots of folks are fluent in more than one language.  

So grab yourself a cold one, pull up a chair, put up your feet, and stay for a while...  it's a fun place to hang...

jackinman: Welcome to the group Curious, enjoy reading the posts and feel free to chime in when you want to.

CuriousInFL: Wow! Thanks for the warm welcome! I'm a very open person, and enjoy engaging in good convo, so it sounds like I'll fit right in.

dfox7.3x5: Sorry, CuriousInFL, you're not big enough. :D :D :D :D :D :D

(Seriously, welcome!)