New guy here

Nickstevens

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi Guys

I just joined this forum after I was looking for fellow men who had tried penis enlargement methods. I personally tried penis exercises or jelqing and it took about 8 weeks but I was able to gain more than an inch with these methods.

I am interested to see what sort of results others have been getting. Also, there are a lot of messages on the internet that say that jelqing is safe and I guess I was just seeking an opinion on that as well.

Anyways, that is my introduction guys :)

Cheers
Nick

JaimeB

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Hi Guys

I just joined this forum after I was looking for fellow men who had tried penis enlargement methods. I personally tried penis exercises or jelqing and it took about 8 weeks but I was able to gain more than an inch with these methods.

I am interested to see what sort of results others have been getting. Also, there are a lot of messages on the internet that say that jelqing is safe and I guess I was just seeking an opinion on that as well.

Anyways, that is my introduction guys :)

Cheers

Nick
welcome, nick! which jeqing techniques did you use?

Nickstevens

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I used a program that I paid for. It came with an exercise routine that broke up the exercises over 4 different stages, you know the usual, beginner, standard, growth and advanced.

I think a lot of these techniques are available for free now on the Internet but I paid for a program as I wanted it all in one place. There are pretty much 10 variations of the same exercise but the technique called the wet jelq was the one that I used the most. There are other things like the dry jelq, tugs and so on. It is all variations of the same exercise except that you do it in an increasing amount of reps as time goes on.

boxerboy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Did you ever document your gains/ progress with photos? A lot of companys make wild claims, would be nice to see an actuall jelq-ers experience. Do you still jelq, are the gains permanent , semi permanent or does it require maintenance?

Nickstevens

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No, I wasn't comfortable taking pictures down there. The programs say that you do not have to do any maintenance exercises but I do some exercises on about three or four days even now.

I have read in a lot of places that it can sometimes take up to a year for people to gain. I guess it depends on the person. Some might see growth in a few weeks, some will have to wait a lot, some will probably never gain.

That is the way it goes I think.