New Guy Here

BDM14

Just Browsing
Media
Hey everyone-
I just thought I'd take the time to introduce myself to everybody here. I actually just found this site a few days ago and it's awesome that these is a site where issues like this can be discussed.

I am a 100% straight guy, 25yo, and considered by most women to be very good-looking. I work at a gym as a trainer and have a muscular physique-At 6'3", 220 lbs., I guess you could say I'm a big guy in most every way. Honestly, I am probably not as big as alot of guys here (8.5 X 6) but I know that I am still well-endowed and most women have told me that I am the biggest they ever had.

I have always very much enjoyed having a big dick. It has given me and my sexual partners great pleasure. Actually, although I had sex a few times in high school, I really did not get to experience the full effect that my big dick had on women until college. The ladies loved it. My reputation as a great lay quickly got around and pretty soon I was known as one of the biggest studs on campus. I got alot of action-girls were in and out of my apartment on a regular basis, and when we had sex they would always exclaim what a great body and what a big dick I had. I freaking loved it. My roomates were not nearly as popular with the ladies and I know of many nights I kept them awake as the various girls I was with screamed in orgasm. I am somewhat of a cocky guy, and I also had a few sexual encounters with one of my roomates' girlfriends. I especially loved it when she would exclaim how much bigger my dick was than his. It is a huge turn on for me when women exclaim how large my dick is, or if I'm the biggest they have ever had.

I am somewhat of a "shower" as well-my dick hangs almost 7 inches when not erect. When I take a shower at my gym, I know guys are probably sneaking embarrassed glances at my dick, and most likely feeling very inadequate. Quite frankly, I have yet to see a dick any bigger than mine. Probably my best sexual experience happpened about a year ago. One of my friends at the gym approached me in confidence and told me that he was having trouble giving his wife an orgasm. His wife had told him before that she thought I was really hot and wondered if I would be interested in a threesome (No guy/guy action, just both of us taking turns on her). I was reluctant at first, but decided to go through with it, and it was incredible. My friend, who has a slightly smaller than average dick, went first and she obviously was not enjoying it. But when my turn came she went crazy. We went at it not about 2 hours as she had orgasm after orgasm. She couldn't keep her hands off me. Sadly, my friend just sat on the sidelines and watched. It was a huge turn on for me to know that I could give his wife pleasure that he couldn't even begin to. To this day, he has hardly said a word to me, and I still have sex with his wife from time to time.

Well, I guess I will stop rambling now. I am glad that I am able to share some of my experiences with guys who might can identify. It would be great to hear from other guys similar to me who have a reply to this. And for the women on these boards, I would love to hear from you as well.

Matt

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
Oh don't be silly! You weren't rambling; I'm convinced you had several substantial reasons for telling that story. Indisputably, one of them was to demonstrate before the board your sexual prowess and sensual sovereignty.

I suppose next you’ll be telling us how you rode into Jerusalem on a donkey, and the people worshipped you with palm branches and rich oils.

Shaun

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nothing like a nice friendly welcome eh ?
A friend of mine reminds me of BDM14.. Either like him are you dont..
A cocky guy is hard to like..

Shaun..

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Shaun said:
Nothing like a nice friendly welcome eh ?
A friend of mine reminds me of BDM14.. Either like him are you dont..
A cocky guy is hard to like
But a hard cock is good to like. The one thing we all agree on.

This place is a trip. :p

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
GoneA said:
Oh don't be silly! You weren't rambling; I'm convinced you had several substantial reasons for telling that story. Indisputably, one of them was to demonstrate before the board your sexual prowess and sensual sovereignty.

I suppose next you’ll be telling us how you rode into Jerusalem on a donkey, and the people worshipped you with palm branches and rich oils.
Stop insinuating that he's not for real. I was in Jerusalem and worshipped him with palm branches and rich oils myself. So I know IT'S REAL.

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
Matthew said:
Stop insinuating that he's not for real. I was in Jerusalem and worshipped him with palm branches and rich oils myself. So I know IT'S REAL.

Well, guess my supposition was correct.

sorry about that....proceed.

BDM14

Just Browsing
Media
Wow, I guess I expected to be receive a little better welcome than this. I am sorry if some of you do not believe me, I can only assure you I am telling the truth. I may be a cocky guy, but I am also a very kind, considerate guy as well. Most of the time the women I have been with actually came on to me, and what can I say...I'm not perfect and not one to turn an offer down. There are plenty of guys out there just as bad as me, if not worse. Actually, I was hoping that there would be more guys on this site who might could identify. Again, I apologize...