New guy here.

McFool

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hello everybody:

Been looking around this site the last few days, and have decided to participate - I think I may even fit in.

A bit about myself:

I am obsessed with my penis.

But I do have a gf of 2 years.

I'm a sophmore going for a technical degree. I live at home (even during the school year I commute). I'm sure I shoulda went away to school.

My gf goes to school a couple hours away. We met in high school and we go to the same church. Usually see each other weekends unless school is too intense. She's taking classes this summer and I got summer work.
I am in deep love with her. We will be engaged next May.

I have a great set of friends - one since elementary school. I like to drink enough to catch a buzz once or twice a week - don't like to get ripped too often. My gf hates it when I am drunk - she hardly drinks.

Disclaimer: I don't mean to offend anybody by the following statement - I say it this way because it is a part of me that I am trying to explain and this is the best way I can think of in putting it - I really do respect all others and appreciate that people are the way they are.

Why listed as 10% you ask?
I am disgusted at the thought of kissing, touching or being touched by another guy. However, I am very interested in the nude body in general.
And most of all penises. And my penis in particular. Other than this one peculiarity of mine, I am entirely hetero. I really enjoy (and usually fantasize about) a slender female body (gf's and others).

Oh, and I probably j-o too much.

So what's your story?