new guy here

Lacky8282

Just Browsing
Media
I'm in my early 30's, not sure what is considered a BIG penis, but I am 8 inches and thick enough that I have to always have lube on standby because sex can get tough for the women I've been with. Add that together with the fact that I have one ball, and I'm quite unique I think.

STYLYUNG

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Welcome Lacky8282,
What you don't have in the way of testicles, Mother Nature more than made up for mistake by giving yoy that gorgeous penis. Pass the lube, please.

Lacky8282

Just Browsing
Media
I am trying to figure out how to post pics of my cock. If anybody would want to see it. I can't figure out this damn site! lol

keeks

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Lacky8282 said:
I am trying to figure out how to post pics of my cock. If anybody would want to see it. I can't figure out this damn site! lol

Welcome to the site Lackey...

pics of dicks (and other body parts) are always welcomed here. To upload photos, just click the "photo/video" button on the toolbar at top of page and then click "upload photo/video" button on next page. After that, you should be able to figure it out. If not, ask more specific questions :)

Lacky8282

Just Browsing
Media
Two pics post...comments? Do I belong here? haha I honestly dated a girl who dated a guy with a legit 10.5 after me...so she gave me a complex.

SurferGirlCA

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Lacky8282 said:
Two pics post...comments? Do I belong here? haha I honestly dated a girl who dated a guy with a legit 10.5 after me...so she gave me a complex.
Hmmm, wow, bad on her. Think how much worse it would have been if she had dated him before you, though. And yes, you belong here. :smile:

keeks

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Nice pics Lacky... no complex required... you belong!