New guy in Florida

tallguypns

Sexy Member
Media
Pensacola, Florida, United States of America
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Hi guys and gals
I'm not really sure if I belong on this forum as I am not one with a large penis. I believe I am average length and probably slightly above average length. I do wish I had a couple of extra inches in length. I consider myself gay, but I suppose technically speaking I'm about 55% gay 45% straight. I really really enjoy looking at large penis. I also enjoy playing with one, in the rare event I'm lucky enough to find someone with one.
Thanks for hearing me and I look forward to checking out what you "hung" guys have to say.:smile:

Chuck64

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Welcome to the group tall guy... It may look smaller than it actually is because of your height.

tallguypns

Sexy Member
Media
Pensacola, Florida, United States of America
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
my height and weight both play a role in making my penis look smaller than it is, but I cant do anything about the height anyway. I just say maybe some of you guys that can spare a half inch should get together and give me some of that and with just a half dozen or so kind donations, I'll be bigger. :biglaugh:

Chuck64

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
LPSG Lesson #1 - Be very careful in the way you word things. If there's a hint of humor in a post related to the big guys "giving" you anything, it quickly devolves in to a fleshpile. Try to do this as often as possible.