new guy in town

cericwin

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm a rather well endowed guy who is currently restoring my foreskin, using the TLC Tugger. Anyone else out there interested in growing a new foreskin?

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Welcome guy! I have regained a sizable amount of skin through jelquing. My cock head is entirely covered now at rest...but as you can see in my gallery pictures... the head is completely free of skin when enlarged! Good luck to you guy! It is desirable to get back as much skin as you feel you need!

Reactions: Allan S.

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Welcome, cericwin. I've been using TLC for about 3.5 years. I'm pleased with the growth but I want more!

D

deleted85856

Welcome Bud,
I don't know why so many people are into having foreskin back?
I mean can someone actually tell me the benefits or why?

Matt

TLCTugger

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don't know why so many people are into having foreskin back? I mean can someone actually tell me the benefits or why?
Short answer; sex feels better.

The re-grown skin hugs the shaft and during manipulation when it rolls up and just clears the corona, it is an awesome NEW feeling I never could have imagined before restoring. I theorize that the specialized J-receptors that are concentrated near the natural foreskin tip must exist in some concentration even in the remaining skin. Only when you have enough slack for your skin tube to slink around when fully aroused can you feel what these special nerves were meant to do: fire off pleasure signals upon being bent and re-straightened (as the skin rolls).

Beyond that, the sheath of skin protects the glans from drying and abrasion. By being turned inward facing the glans, the upper skin is also rejuvenated to be much more supple and sensitive. Guys shed layers of dead "skin" from the glans.

I'm straight and my wife loves the way the slack skin makes intercourse a more plush fulfilling feeling. There is no friction, penetration is always easy, even during her less-slippery time of the month.

For guys outside the US, restoration also helps them look and feel more normal. Even within the US, only about half of infants are being circumcised anymore, so a guy can restore to be like the young hip crowd.

Cheers,
-Ron

crossdressergt

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi, I'm a gay crossdresser from the US in Japan, married, my wife knows all about my 'penis envy' and often encourages it. I am underendowed and have feminine and smooth skin, but enjoy 'supporting' well endowed men with my tongue and lips while I wear bra, panties, skirt, miniskirt, bikini, dress, lady thongs, I'm a proud swallower and avid fan of semen therapy, it turns me on to taste a man's seed while we chat.

I apologize for the lack of pictures, but will send some pics of my rear in panties on request by email. Would love to hear from well endowed men who would like to discuss semen therapy, I love to swallow a healthy man's cum. If you are ever near Japan, let's schedule a feeding for my mouth. I think bigger (wider or longer) is better, and I love big cocks, cut or uncut. I crave precum and cum from a nice man. Thanks for reading this, a devoted fan of well endowed men, married, curious, divorced, would enjoy hearing from you and supporting you with my oral skills, if you are interested in a crossdresser that begs to swallow, yummy yummy yummy.