New Guy Sayin, "Hi"

ReallyHuge1984: Hey whats up. I'm here to introduce myself...i'm 18 and i have 13 x 8 inch erect, and still growing i believe. I look forward to talking to you guys. If anyone wants to chat my Yahoo ID is ReallyHuge1006..thanks

hung: I know that you will enjoy this site. Take the time to read all the recent post. Enjoy life and enjoy your development and your penis.

Keep it clean and keep it safe and enjoy a long fun filled life working your penis every change you get. Masturbation is the way to keep healthy. Then remember, do not let anyone contaminate you. You have a great future with your measurements. Keep it Healthy. I recon you are about 19 years old if 1984 is the year of your birth.

mentatzps: Hello and welcome :)

Look forward to chat with you, I love to chat with huge boys...I added you to my yahoo buddy list ;)

VeryWellHungTeen: Not unless his B-Day is later this year.

Welcome and its good to hear about other 18 yr olds with that size its great.

Hope to chat more soon.

Jason

Reactions: Maryjane420

spike: whattup... yeah well i am new here too so holla... my aim is SpikesNewWorld... Later

bigcock: Hey Really Huge,

Welcome to LPSG...13x8...wow buddy your in the group by far :)

gigantikok: Welcome, hope you feel at home here. And don't be afraid to post either!

iminnyhere2002: Hi Guys your all so cool is 8" big? I am new here

captainstupid: is 7 inches big hahahahah i know its not but i just enjoy the message boards i know i dont belong

gigantikok: Actually, to most women, yes it is. Don't sell yourself short, the average is closer to 5.5 inches. And of course you belong! You don't have to be hung to contribute here, this isn't some sort of elitist big cock club.

captainstupid: thanks gigantikok...how did you get that name ;)

gigantikok: I like the double meaning. "Gigantic OK", "Gigantic Cock", take it as you will. ;)

7x6andchg: Cpt. Stupid - if 7+ wasn't big I wouldn't have hung around for a while..ok...I would have, but...I wouldn't be above average.

7x6&C

rikter8: Welcome to the Group! Always nice to see new folks willing to chat.
I also added you to my YIM messanger - You'll see my add notice.

Hope to chat with you!

Corey