New guy saying Howdy!

vikingstone: Greetings Fellow Big Weiners...

I must admit I'm all a'twitter about finding this group! As we all know, men can be snarky and women skeptical when the big penis subject comes up and it will be nice to have an opportunity to chat with folks who have had similar experiences. Although I'm thinking of changing my username to 'Pee Wee' with all the 9.75 this and 10.5 that I've been reading about... ;D

It's also wonderful to discover such a vibrant and intelligent Ladies Auxilliary in what I thought would be a stone cold sausage party! :) Women can be so helpful in maintaining a balanced perspective. Plus, they have all sorts of lovely bumps and curves! ;)

From what I've read so far everyone seems to be bright and respectful and non-judgemental...a great combination. I look forward to reading and participating with you Cats and Kittens.

sammygirly: Hello to the new d00d!

Supporters of the Ladie's Auxillary are always welcome, please fill out the forms in triplicate - trace your cock on the pink one. Donations are always welcome, volunteer work even better...you'll find our kiosk down the hall to the left. Sample jars are the ones with the orange lids, the yellow lidded ones merely contain milk. Please don't mess this up or your cookies won't taste right and we don't take complaints.

Please put your tray in the up position and enjoy your flight!

davegoodie: HI there - yes it is nice to find a few women here too :) The majority of the posts here are intelligent and sensible, and you don't get either spam or people who get very irate at certain topics. So it's better than most forums/boards/chatrooms in that respect. There is also a fair degree of honesty, ISTM.

Finedessert: Welcome Vikingstone: Pull up a chair and join in.

BTW "stone cold sausage party!"

Just want you to know..........

I resemble that.................LOL

Grandpa

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Welcome....i'm relatively new too,
and yeah, i thought i was hung too, until i saw
the meat in the window here. :D

vikingstone: WOW! What a warm welcome! Thank you kindly!

Sammy...Please put me on the Auxiliary volunteer schedule at your earliest convenience. Perhaps I could stuff your............envelopes or something? (sorry, couldn't resist!)

Dave...the place seems wonderfully evenhanded and decorous, indeed.

Grandpa...you are a sausage party all by yourself, my man!

Txqis...Thanks, yeah, I'm afraid us little guys will have to stick together!! LOL

And...I hadn't given it much thought so why not just call me Viking...okey-doke?

Thanks again you guys :)

vikingstone: And JS...I already feel like one of the family!

H8Monga: Welcome... don't mind me... I'm not of your caliber... I'm here to learn and maybe balance some things if I can.

aussiechick63: Welcome aboard Viking.
It would be nice to see more ladies here, but the ones that are here are all very intelligent. I speak for myself as well of course.

H8monga, there are no strangers here. Only friends who haven't met.

7x6andchg: Yes, welcome (Viking)stone. I think you'll find us a pleasant group of men and women - usually pretty open-minded and always up for a good conversation.

I know the first time I came on it took a little convincing that 7.25 was anything special when compared to everyone else, too...but, this is a special group....

Oh and watch out for Sammygirly - she's got a wicked sense of humo(u)r...you just MIGHT end up stuffing envelopes. ;) to Sammygirly whose Bad Joke posts always make me laugh.

And I can't, as a good Packer fan, call you Viking...just won't work for me. :D How about Stone?

Paul
7x6&C

BIGBOYDAVE: Welcome aboard vikingstone
Enjoy your trip
Grandpa always keeps us amused and the Ladies keep us on our toes :)

xblokegb: Hi Guys 'n'gals.
this is post number two for me, and as there are a few folks online, this my chance to say 'Hi' from the UK (where it's 00:43!).

I've been amazed by some of the posts on this forum and I'm in awe by the frank and honest replies that have been going about.
In particular the thread about big guys and little guys esp. between miket and meathose ......... astounding, just shows how inhibited a group of friends can be and how open total strangers can be communicating via a keyboard; total bonkers!

Merry posting!!
xblokegb

mermaiden: Howdy back VS and welcome! This is a great site with a lot of funny ppl. Hope to see you in here more!

vikingstone: Thank you for the further warm welcome, my friends.