New Guy says Hello

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by vegasnola, Jul 6, 2005.

1. vegasnola

vegasnola New Member

Albums:
    Well hello everyone, I've been reading the site for a few months now and enjoying the site very much so I thought it's about time to post.

my first question though, is that I just have found out I may be slightly above average, and after spending the majority of my teen years thinking i was just average this is kind of cool.
    aparently trojan magnum's are more comfortable if you're 5.5" around, and I am right about there. i never thought i was that thick however i never found condoms to be very comfortable because they were quite snug.

unfortunately at just under 6" i don't have the length to go with the girth.

2. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

Hello yourself, vegasnola, and welcome to lpsg. Yes, your girth is quite nice, but my question to you is how old you are. Might it still be in the growing stage length-wise?

3. vegasnola

vegasnola New Member

Albums:
    im close to 20 so i dont think the length is going to move much...

4. vegasnola

vegasnola New Member

Albums:
    aww thanks for the welcome!

that's very exciting to me, for some reason i feel like i want to tell everyone about it.

maybe i have some exhibitionist tendencies. hmm i shall make it a point to go buy some magnum's and hopefully i don't "explode" just over buying them.

5. jonb

Gold Member

Magnums can work. Actually it's easy to make up for insufficient length on a condom, but too much or too little girth's something else entirely.

6. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

Maybe you should consider having your own private explosion before going to buy them, vegasnola. Let us know how it goes. :wow:

7. Rikter8

Gold Member

Albums:
    Still in the growing stage...

I grew in my early 20s, but partly to Pumping and Jelquing, to get me to 6.5.

I was shorter..but I think the combination of puberty and everything else worked.

C

Draft saved Draft deleted