New Guy says Hello

vegasnola

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well hello everyone, I've been reading the site for a few months now and enjoying the site very much so I thought it's about time to post.

my first question though, is that I just have found out I may be slightly above average, and after spending the majority of my teen years thinking i was just average this is kind of cool.
aparently trojan magnum's are more comfortable if you're 5.5" around, and I am right about there. i never thought i was that thick however i never found condoms to be very comfortable because they were quite snug.

unfortunately at just under 6" i don't have the length to go with the girth.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hello yourself, vegasnola, and welcome to lpsg. Yes, your girth is quite nice, but my question to you is how old you are. Might it still be in the growing stage length-wise?

vegasnola

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
aww thanks for the welcome!

that's very exciting to me, for some reason i feel like i want to tell everyone about it.

maybe i have some exhibitionist tendencies. hmm i shall make it a point to go buy some magnum's and hopefully i don't "explode" just over buying them.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Magnums can work. Actually it's easy to make up for insufficient length on a condom, but too much or too little girth's something else entirely.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by vegasnola@Jul 7 2005, 04:50 PM
aww thanks for the welcome!

that's very exciting to me, for some reason i feel like i want to tell everyone about it.

maybe i have some exhibitionist tendencies. hmm i shall make it a point to go buy some magnum's and hopefully i don't "explode" just over buying them.
[post=327373]Quoted post[/post]​
Maybe you should consider having your own private explosion before going to buy them, vegasnola. Let us know how it goes. :wow: