new guy to all of this

Hugehung999

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
hey guys my name is dave I'm new to this forum and figured id give you my background and my new found appreciation for huge cocks.

Since iv noticed that i was not like the other guys in a big way... If you know what I'm saying. lol
to be more exact im slightly over 8 1/2 inches and about two inches wide.

But iv never had a need to see/ mess with other guys until recently. don't get me wrong iv had an experience in high school receiving a blow job from another guy... but he was also very very well hung. But anyway iv recently moved to the west cost for a shot period, and my girlfriend and i have decided to have a semi open relationship. The original deal was that i could only begin my sexual exploits after she was able to get off, and that we had to keep our numbers within the same range... But she told me that if i wished i would be able to get sexual gratification from a fellow member of the male sex... At first i was a little apprehensive about the whole thing but, after much though, I decided to go after it and allow a "Buddy" to help me out... But i decided that since i was well hung that he should be also... So i looked and found what i was looking for... We met and he gave one of the most amazing blow jobs iv every gotten!... Not only that but he was part of a non formal club... It's a club of young str8 men like my self, that are very well hung all 8"+, and that are openly curious with there girlfriends. I must say that this is one of the most interesting, and strange things iv ever been involved in lol... But anyway we'v met about 7 or 8 times so far. And i must say its a lot of fun... I'm there is no kissing, body contact or anal allowed. And that is the way that i would like it to stay.

So one of the first times we all met up i decided to try giving oral, and i must say its not to bad, and the fact the two of the guys are over 10" is a huge turn on.. also the one guy literally, cums cupfuls, he will cum about 4 times in one session each time being huge shots. but anyways thats just what has brought me out to this form... i hope the best of luck to the rest of u and i hope to be involved in some interesting discussions soon!!.... iv got pictures of this all to so maybe i can share!!

rmsmitten

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love it. I'm about 9o straight/10gay but I find the male body just delicious. I can fuck a women but I'd love more to fuck you. We could start w/the oral and move on to a fire in the fireplace and wine and take it from there.