New guy to the site

iggam

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Hello all,

After a few visits to the site, I thought it only right to say hello. So far, I'm quite impressed with all the material avail here..what eye candy! As an appreciator of both cocks and pussy, there have been some great links for the voyeur in me. I will have to say...there are some seriously beautiful cocks out there! I imagine there are some very proud men enjoying them. I think I've got a case of LPE..Large Penis Envy..ha ha. Well, I guess we can't all be blessed to have one, but we can sure enjoy having them in our life..;) I will say that while this site is dedicated to those who love big penises, those who have them, and those who want a bigger one...let's send some love to the rest of us men who live in the realm of small to average...we need some love too..heh heh! As I end this, i will say though, that there is something powerful/mesmerizing about a man with a large cock...I suppose it goes hand in hand with our idea of masculinity. Unortunate that this image/idea creates insecurities for those who don't measure up; so to speak. Anyway...looking forward to continuing to enjoy the site.

Cheers!