New guy.

Storage

Experimental Member
Media
I've lurked here for the last few months, posted a coupla times, not much, but thought I'd say hey to the people out here, as I find you guys thoroughly fun and entertaining and interesting to read.

I'm on the East Coast, regular dude, bisexual, recently out of a long term relationship with a woman--which ended because our lives were moving in different directions (she wanted to move to South America; I wanted to stay in the States and have some kids)--not because of my interest in sucking cock and (sometimes) getting fucked in the ass :wink:. Not that I ever did that stuff while we were together, and she knew all about my past experiences.

Now, sorta actively looking to re-investigate my male2male side again.

So just wanted to introduce myself, say hey, and I look forward to interacting more on the board.

parchissi

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Well m8 - good to see you back again - take it easy for a while - get to know some new friends here at lpsg and have fun re-finding yourself again. Life can be pretty complex at times so just enjoy the journey and have some fun checking things out all over again.