New guy

COMountainGuy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Seasons Greetings!

Hope all is well! I may be here searching for heathy, attractive, somewhat classy size queens I guess. Long story that.

I'm a middle aged guy, very healthy, with about one million things to do on any given day. Which means I need to relax and collect my thoughts from time to time.

Feel free to send a message if you like.

Last edited:

COMountainGuy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thank you!

I just read Metal Chicks recent post about metal guys with certain attributes. She ain't shy. Not a bit.

OK....so I've read some more posts. This place seems to be pretty hard core so far. Is there a decent percentage of reasonably straight girls around here? I don't mind gays but that is not what I'm looking for.

I like to think that I'm totally normal. Except for one or two things.

Last edited:

HappyBoi

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Welcome!

I'd think there's a fair number of straight women here, but even if you're not after comments or such from guys (or gays, as you put it), you'll probably have to accept it from both girls and guys. :)

COMountainGuy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Welcome!

I'd think there's a fair number of straight women here, but even if you're not after comments or such from guys (or gays, as you put it), you'll probably have to accept it from both girls and guys. :)

I welcome comments from gays. Sorry you took it that way. I'd prefer not to see their equipment but I'll guess I'll "just have to deal".

Glad to hear there are plenty of women here. I'll bet that most of them silently lurk

COMountainGuy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Welcome to LPSG! Hope you find time to relax here often!

Thanks Swatty! I just made it almost halfway through the slim/uber stacked thread. I used to love big boobs way too much. Still enjoy them but the advantage of middle age is that they have become completely unnecessary. Still appreciated at times of course.

At least I now know that this forum has a very large number of guys who are not advertising their junk everywhere.

COMountainGuy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Since I keep saying that I'm interested in size queens, thought I better at least show a lil pic in the avatar. Not sure how long it will last. Still evaluating the site of course.