new guy

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by chicago8x6, Jun 20, 2011.

1. chicago8x6

chicago8x6 New Member

Someone from Adult Friend Finder recommended I join here. I have a big dick, and sort of mixed experiences associated with it.

I've had a number of women freak out over it online, but when we meet, it's not always great. I have a neurological condition (could be mistaken for cerebral palsy), and I always disclose beforehand. Some women can handle it, some not. It can make online dating awkward.

I had one woman break up with me with the line, 'you're too big for me, let's just be friends.' I had another who sat me down and told me I had to be more gentle or she was going break up with me. And though we overcame it, it was never a positive thing with her.

Thats's what led me to AFF, where I thought I could be more open and find women who were into it. I've met a few who said they were, but my best experiences were with women who didn't care about it.

At this point, I'm a little resigned. Which will pass like everything else, but I need to think a bit more about how to deal with it.

2. bored2009

bored2009 Member

Albums:
    Welcome guy. :)

3. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

Welcome:smile:

4. parchissi

Gold Member

Greetings - a warm lpsg welcome to you. Cheers.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice