Verified
Gold
Media
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey everybody, I'm brand new. I love science, logic, and classical music. I guess I'm pretty weird, but I think everybody is weird in some way or another, so who cares. I'm kind of intimidated by the gallery. I'm hoping that much of that is do to camera tricks.

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Welcome aboard.

Keep in mind that this isn't some freakshow board.
Many of the photos are real, especially the validated ones.

There are the occasional fake posters, which we find quickly and oust them for all to see.

What brings you to the LPSG??

saxguy1991

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hey man i like classical music too, its ok my meat isn;t that big either, im a bit intimidated too so dont worry bout it, look at me

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Welcome, grandunification--so, what are your thoughts on string theory as the missing link for the grand unification theory?:cool:

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Orson Scott Card thinks string theory is a waste of time. That's most of what I know about it. That and some stuff I read by Stephen Hawking.

oh, and GU.. your dick is a good size. What most women would consider ideal. I know I already told you this in chat but you seemed unconvinced.

va_lk_yr_ie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Welcome.

I can only add to what others already have said - you're not at all small (neither huge), in fact quite a bit above what's considered average.

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Orson Scott Card thinks string theory is a waste of time. That's most of what I know about it. That and some stuff I read by Stephen Hawking.

oh, and GU.. your dick is a good size. What most women would consider ideal. I know I already told you this in chat but you seemed unconvinced.

Hey--this may be my ONE chance to make NIC envious of ME:biggrin1:. I got to meet Orson Scott Card once, when I was living in Atlanta. Got to have a short conversations about how many BAd authors there were out there.:tongue: