New Guy

tullcitytom

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
New guy here- I've been reading the posts here for a few months now and decided it was time to register. This is a most interesting site. I will be careful to look around or research before posting on a thread or ask a question that may have already been asked. I am an older guy and know exactly how I measure up so I won't be asking that question. I see it may take a while to learn to use the software provided to post. Greetings to all.

SassySpy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Welcome, and dont worry so much over re-posting - everyone here is really nice and wont (usually) bite (unless you want) and theres so much here its really hard to find out if your own particular question or comment has been done, the search results can be astronomical!
I think some redundancy is allowed.:smile:

Media
New guy here- I've been reading the posts here for a few months now and decided it was time to register. This is a most interesting site. I will be careful to look around or research before posting on a thread or ask a question that may have already been asked. I am an older guy and know exactly how I measure up so I won't be asking that question. I see it may take a while to learn to use the software provided to post. Greetings to all.
Welcome to LPSG, Tom! Lots of older guys here. They don't call them oldies but goodies for nothing! Nice to have you with us! Sam