New guy

MattFish

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hello
I just joined and I thought I'd go out on a limb and say hello to everyone. This site is kind of intimidating. There are a lot of really good looking people on here. I'm not really sure I belong, but I'm going to give it a shot. Who knows? Maybe one day I'll actually get the guts to post a picture...

bigmanfan

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Welcome, have fun. I initially thought no way in hell am I posting photos, but did about a month in.

D

deleted569656

Hello
I just joined and I thought I'd go out on a limb and say hello to everyone. This site is kind of intimidating. There are a lot of really good looking people on here. I'm not really sure I belong, but I'm going to give it a shot. Who knows? Maybe one day I'll actually get the guts to post a picture...
Welcome dude xx

steve r

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Hey man, welcome aboard. Please dont be intimidated.
First of all you seem like a nice dude. Second the pic u finally felt xomfortable enough to share, shows an incredibley physically handsome man. Third, we are all just here to have a good time, to be bros, to talk maybe make a friend, its npt all about cocks, not mine not urs or anyone elses on here. Its all in fun, so just have fun. Forums are interesting pics are great and there are mostly really nice guys on here to talk to also, again not all abt dick. You took a leap man, enjoy. This site will undoubtedly stroke ur ego a bit, who doesnt want that every now and then? Its a fun place to pass time, learn a little bit, see some hot stuff, and enjoy being a man. Not every on here is hung like a horse, not all are adonis types with a line taped off on the floor to control the line of people trying to suck thier cocks. We are just guys, and this is just a place to appreciate our, and other guys bodies cocks, and points of views. So welcome and please enjoy.
Take care man

ThroatX

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hello
If I did, so can you.