Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Hello people of LPSG!

Just wanted to say hey to everyone. Not really much I can think to say. Dorky, awkward guy here. Anyone who like j-rpgs, reading, and other general geek stuff feel free to message me. Im just an average guy, nothing really special. As stupid as it sounds, Im a little shy about this sort of thing, so it will probably be a little while before Im comfortable posting a picture of myself or anything below the belt.

hungdarklatin

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Hello people of LPSG!

Just wanted to say hey to everyone. Not really much I can think to say. Dorky, awkward guy here. Anyone who like j-rpgs, reading, and other general geek stuff feel free to message me. Im just an average guy, nothing really special. As stupid as it sounds, Im a little shy about this sort of thing, so it will probably be a little while before Im comfortable posting a picture of myself or anything below the belt.

Wank Addict

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hello people of LPSG!

Hey Matt, You don't ever need to post any pics if you don't want to. Just relax and chat... Enjoy the site. It has everything you can think of, then a few more things than that!

D

deleted1124309

Welcome to LPSG!
And please, don't do this horrible self-description.
Just because you like rpg, reading and so on doesn't make you dorky or awkward. You might be quite a nice guy actually!

Hello people of LPSG!

Beware the geeks baring gifs - welcome!

D

deleted1074483

Hello people of LPSG!

welcome with all your dorky awkwardness, take your time, have a look around and when and if you're ready to share more I'm sure we'd love to support you:)

Mattfox

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
So I finally got the guts to post a picture. I don't know why I'm announcing this, but I feel super awkward about it. (Both taking/posting a picture and announcing it.) I don't think it's a great picture, but at least I'm verified now so I can see everyone else's pictures. Awkward announcement over...I'm gonna go back to my corner now.

Reactions: stephe

stephe

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
So I finally got the guts to post a picture. I don't know why I'm announcing this, but I feel super awkward about it. (Both taking/posting a picture and announcing it.) I don't think it's a great picture, but at least I'm verified now so I can see everyone else's pictures. Awkward announcement over...I'm gonna go back to my corner now.
Nice body bro... hot