new guy

mrc400

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey im new here and have a few pics up let me know what you think. I found this site because I got insecue. My fiancee and I have great sex and she says I am the best she's ever had. Shes been with 5 other guys and only had an orgasm 1 time during regular intercourse, and we were talking about it and she was trying to tell me the position. Her on top and leaning forward, and during that she said, he was a bigger guy, and that bothered me and I have brought it up and she says he wasnt much bigger, and that he was really no good in bed, and that size isnt an issue, ect,. So I wanted to read some opinions on the issue and found this site and love it. I am about 7"x5.25". I do still think about it, and it doesnt bother me, I actually wish she'd talk more about it and the size ect.

southwest

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I reckon over a certain size a girl knows that dick is in there, and yours looks over that certain size!!!! :wink:
There is also the fact that your girlfriend is with you and not with her ex, so she obviously likes you, so just enjoy the ride while it lasts :smile:
Oh by the way..... welcome :biggrin1:

Blerty

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
There is always someone bigger out there, if she needs more length use a toy, once u find what makes her cum u'v cracked it. I find doing it from the side while there're on their back does the trick, her and your hands are free to assist!

mrc400

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
thanks guys, we do use toys and are pretty open, that has just been the only sticking point in my head