New Hanger

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Randyvoorburg, Jun 27, 2007.

1. Randyvoorburg

Randyvoorburg Member

Albums:
    Hi guys,

This was seriously the last place I thought I should be registered at since I was not blessed with a "LP" but I was googling "Jes extender" and found this forum. The site has been quite helpful so far and now I've bumped into the ball hanging section and now seriously considering that too. So my whole genital area will be like my center of gravity, as it has been psychologically anyway. I'm glad to find people are actually booking results with penis enlargement, all very encouraging because it's so easy to think all this is bogus and that i should quit all together. It has only been 3 months since my ligament was cut, started out with a weighted sock, then moved on to the Jes extender, wearing it for 4 hours total, in 30min sessions spread throughout the day. I'm just scared of injury but reading the posts here I've now resolved to try doing 1hour sessions, 6hrs total per day. Wish me luck. Now for the ball stretcher, could anyone point me to the right direction please?

Thanks for being around.

Regards,
    Randy

2. ganja4me

Gold Member

Albums:
    Welcome and good luck.

3. rimmer9

Gold Member

Albums:
    taking up Randy's point about ball extending. I've mentioned a few times on here that while i'm more than happy with my cock i do wish i had lower hanging balls. Can anyone advise on how i can acheive this with too drastic measures?

4. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Hey, Randy, welcome.

5. biguy2738

Gold Member

Albums:
    Welcome to the group, Randy!

Draft saved Draft deleted