New, Hello everyone!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by MMA_GuY, Jul 19, 2011.

1. MMA_GuY

MMA_GuY New Member

I have joined this site looking for some guidance on how to effectively and safely improve my gains in penile length and girth. My current erect measurements are 6.75" length, 4.5" girth. I am also uncircumcised, which make it harder for me to jelq, and I am also afraid of performing certain exercises wrong because I am uncut.
    Also, on some good days, I can reach 7" in length if I am highly aroused. I am athletic and have a good diet.

I am pretty knowledgeable about the tissues and parts of the penis, not looking for an education lesson, and I know plenty of exercises, I just havent found a good ROUTINE yet.
    I am looking for advice and people to give me tips on certain exercises, which are best, which are a waste of time, Im not looking for people to tell me to just look at routines and go from there.
    So basically:

1. Which exercises are best for length and girth?
    2. How often should I perform these exercises a week and at what time of the day?
    3. Since I am uncut, is there an easier, safer, and more comfortable way of performing certain exercises such as jelqing?
    4. How fast should I expect gains in length and girth?

If all goes well and I find some good advice, I will post before and after pictures, every week, so I can get feedback.

Thanks! :)

2. parchissi

Gold Member

Hi there - good to see you have arrived here at lpsg....there are some interesting threads and forums in regards to your questions - and I am sure you are pretty keen to check them out. A warm welcome to you - cheers.

3. Big Del

Gold Member

Welcome

4. Wrecksitup

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I don't now the first thing about how to increase the size of it but I would say it your over 6" your good to go. I've been with many girls who couldn't take it doggystyle because I was too big and a couple that after much patience and lube couldn't even get it in at all.*** Also when it's too long you can't bump their clit with your groin because you bottom out against her cervix before your bodies touch and for most girls it's all about the clit. Of course if you want a bigger one then whatever makes you happy. : )

***When you can't put it in just roll them on their belly,have them cross their legs and kinda cup their hand down their so you can fuck their clit and cum in their hand. They get off pretty hard and don't feel inadequate. FYI

5. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

Welcome and have fun.:smile:

6. giant11

Gold Member

welcome and enjoy

7. B_Nicodemous

B_Nicodemous New Member

Check out the PE forum as they have tons of advice.

welcome!

Draft saved Draft deleted