New. help?

Discussion in 'Webcams / Cyber Connections' started by RiderChicago, Aug 30, 2011.

1. RiderChicago

RiderChicago New Member

Albums:
    Ok, I'm actually a little embarrassed to post this - so please don't give me too hard of a time.

I've never actually cammed, but am very interested in this. I just bought a new mac and have a nice camera attached. Can someone answer a few ?'s

1. Does everyone show their face? Everytime?
    2. Are both people always on cam, or does anyone enjoy just watching or just being seen?
    3. Does anyone have a desire to jerk to pics of me or my girl?

I just really want to watch a guy cum - especially looking at my girl. And I would like to jerk for people.. I'm just a little too shy to show the face right now.

Thoughts?

2. sevvenup77

sevvenup77 Member

Albums:
    Add me on skype or yahoo as - sevvenup77.

8in cock, we can have some fun and I'll cum for you;)

3. Otep

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    a lot of people prefer not to show their face especially since there is software that allows people to record you. Some will say no face is a deal breaker but it shouldn't be hard to find someone who is on the same page as you.

I think its most common for both to be on but I known there are many who just like to watch though it's more difficult to find someone to do that with one on one. Chat areas/rooms are better for that.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice