New. help?

Discussion in 'Webcams / Cyber Connections' started by RiderChicago, Aug 30, 2011.

1. RiderChicago

RiderChicago New Member

Albums:
    Ok, I'm actually a little embarrassed to post this - so please don't give me too hard of a time.

I've never actually cammed, but am very interested in this. I just bought a new mac and have a nice camera attached. Can someone answer a few ?'s

1. Does everyone show their face? Everytime?
    2. Are both people always on cam, or does anyone enjoy just watching or just being seen?
    3. Does anyone have a desire to jerk to pics of me or my girl?

I just really want to watch a guy cum - especially looking at my girl. And I would like to jerk for people.. I'm just a little too shy to show the face right now.

Thoughts?

2. sevvenup77

sevvenup77 Member

Albums:
    Add me on skype or yahoo as - sevvenup77.

8in cock, we can have some fun and I'll cum for you;)

3. Otep

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    a lot of people prefer not to show their face especially since there is software that allows people to record you. Some will say no face is a deal breaker but it shouldn't be hard to find someone who is on the same page as you.

I think its most common for both to be on but I known there are many who just like to watch though it's more difficult to find someone to do that with one on one. Chat areas/rooms are better for that.

Draft saved Draft deleted