New here, 18yo black, im not fucking huge, but average, whaddya think?

meaty_McMeatMeat

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I live in an area where there aren't many black people (I'm one of 2!), so everyone has huge stereotypes of what a black guy should be. I don't really fit that description. First of all, I'm intelligent (skipped a grade, average usually in the mid-90's), secondly, I'm not athletic (I do have an athletic-type body though, because I'm so skinny (I weigh about 88 pounds), and in fact I am quite weak, and lastly, I don't have a huge penis, in fact its tiny when its flaccid, I'm talking like 2-3 inches. Average size when erect though (6 and a bit inches). Of course I hide the fact that I don't have a monster phallus, and play along when anybody makes reference to me having a large one since I'm black

So here's my problem. I've never really had a sexual relationship with a girl (just never found the right girl) and now I've got a girlfriend. She's great: funny, cute, kind; and i think we're getting a little more serious. The problem is, I'm kinda embarrassed about my penis size, especially when flaccid, and I just want some feedback from some girls (and maybe some gay guys too, im not a homophobe:smile:), but especially girls, on what you think of my penis.

Here's my gallery: http://www.lpsg.org/members/meaty_mcmeatmeat.html

bek2335

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
What we can see of you is very attractive. And you seem like a really nice guy. Your girlfriend is probably lucky!

dude... agree with CuriousGuy... you are damned blessed man...

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
It looks handsome, from what I can see from the cheap seats.
You shouldn't be falling for the stereotypes, any more than anyone else should.
You've got nothing to worry about. Anybody reading can tell you have a good personality, a lot of heart, and anybody with eyes can see you have a fine dick.