New here. 23 year. 10 inches. From Romania.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nelly Gay

Experimental Member
Media
Anaconda69 said:
Hi,

I just came into that board and wanted to say "Hi". I am 23 years old, I am from Romania, and I have 10 inches (25cm) in my paints. I am a little skinny, but I am working on that. I realy love to show my cock to people. And I love to talk to guys with other big dicks. My favorit sex-possion is 69. On girls and guys (sometimes :)) . So, drop me a line, if you wanna talk. I don't know, if I can post nude (soft or hard) pics here. So, I better post non-dick-pics first.

http://www.anaconda69.net.tc/Resources/inbox127938o1135a.jpeg

http://www.anaconda69.net.tc/Resources/inbox127938o1140.jpeg

http://www.anaconda69.net.tc/Resources/inbox127938o1138.jpeg

http://www.anaconda69.net.tc/Resources/inbox127938o1135f.jpeg

You look a sweet and wholesome boy !
Will you be coming to London soon ?

blklatinluv

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Welcome to the board, and to the site nonetheless. Don't worry about the occasional heckler. There will always been some jobless, cum gizzling faggott that does nothing but search the web looking for "discrepancies" and "fake people". The fact that they have the time or even interest in finding out such information is an indication that they have WAAAAAAY too much time on their hands.

You are good looking and nice cock so LET HAVE!!!:biggrin1:

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
blklatinluv said:
Welcome to the board, and to the site nonetheless. Don't worry about the occasional heckler. There will always been some jobless, cum gizzling faggott that does nothing but search the web looking for "discrepancies" and "fake people". The fact that they have the time or even interest in finding out such information is an indication that they have WAAAAAAY too much time on their hands.
1) so you think it is unimportant if the site becomes (even more) overrun with fakers using others' profiles to gain attention? I would say that it's best to ask, especially when they are trying to establish a high profile for themselves using photos which are all already in the public domain. There has been enough hurt, distrust and distaste caused here in the past by high-profile fakers.

2) Since your flaming is clearly directed at me (although one notes that you were too spineless to actually name me), it should be pointed out that I am neither 'jobless' nor a 'cum gizzling faggott [sic]', and you would do well to remember that this is a support group, and not a schoolyard for you to indulge in juvenile name-calling laced with gay-on-gay hate vocabulary. One can only hope that your future posts will be less puerile, since yours is just about the worst opening post I've ever seen here. That is all.

D_Sheffield Thongbynder

Experimental Member
Media
Not that Alex8 needs anyone else's support, but he's right on the mark. Alex8 is responsible for much of the integrity of this site. To denigrate his efforts at bringing a measure of validity here isn't called for. Only a new poster who hasn't taken the time to read some threads would make such assinine remarks.

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
Originally Posted by blklatinluv
Don't worry about the occasional heckler. There will always been some jobless, cum gizzling faggott that does nothing but search the web looking for "discrepancies" and "fake people". The fact that they have the time or even interest in finding out such information is an indication that they have WAAAAAAY too much time on their hands.

I can only second the expressed sentiment that this post, submitted by one who calls himself 99 per cent gay, takes all prizes for puerility, smallness, and self-destructiveness.

fortiesfun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Hear, hear! Alex8 can take care of himself, of course, but that kind of attack is pointless, and what is more, most of us know it to be completely untrue. Think twice before engaging in such poor taste aimed at one of the site members with the greatest integrity.

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
alex8 said:
1) so you think it is unimportant if the site becomes (even more) overrun with fakers using others' profiles to gain attention? I would say that it's best to ask, especially when they are trying to establish a high profile for themselves using photos which are all already in the public domain. There has been enough hurt, distrust and distaste caused here in the past by high-profile fakers.

2) Since your flaming is clearly directed at me (although one notes that you were too spineless to actually name me), it should be pointed out that I am neither 'jobless' nor a 'cum gizzling faggott [sic]', and you would do well to remember that this is a support group, and not a schoolyard for you to indulge in juvenile name-calling laced with gay-on-gay hate vocabulary. One can only hope that your future posts will be less puerile, since yours is just about the worst opening post I've ever seen here. That is all.

Good post, Alex. And I guess this response to his accusation confirms you are a spitter....:biggrin1:

Status
Not open for further replies.